- Apie įmonę
Are you looking to make a difference in a patient’s life? At AmerisourceBergen, you will find an innovative and collaborative culture that is patient focused and dedicated to making a difference. As an organization, we are united in our responsibility to create healthier futures. Join us and Apply today!
What you will be doing
Under broad supervision of Manager, Customer Service Control Center, you will become an integral part of a high performing central customer focused team in Vilnius and provide customers with courteous, professional and efficient back-office service at all times. In conjunction with World Courier offices in NCEE (Northern, Central and Eastern Europe), you will be planning, generating and monitoring shipments, and reporting pertinent information related to specific high-volume transport projects. You will be the point of contact for our selected internal and external customers – usually by phone or via email.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Engage in effective communication with external and internal customers
- Receive and reply to enquiries via email, phone
- Plan and execute shipment orders
- Route shipments, considering commodity and volume, temperature control, and transit time requirements
- Proactively monitor and track ongoing shipments, react to any deviations
- Maintain accurate information regarding shipment status
- Communicate temperature results asap after delivery, check and note any deviations
- Provide customer specific reporting
- Carry out financial housekeeping tasks
- Adhere to all procedures, work instructions, and regulatory requirements in performing the job
- Build and maintain relationships with other World Courier offices, clients, agents, airlines, handling agents and suppliers
What your background should look like
- Bachelor’s degree
- Previous experience in Customer Service setting
- Knowledge in Logistics would be an advantage
- Fluent in English
- Effective oral and written communication
- Proactive customer focus
- Ability to represent a positive and professional image
- Good organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong problem solving, analytical and investigative skills to bring issues to resolution
We offer on-the-job training which allows you the opportunity to learn and begin performing your job duties and hands-on training working with your supervisor and local offices in Northam region, as well as hybrid work that incorporates a mixture of in-office and remote work.
What AmerisourceBergen offers
We offer a competitive annual bonus, life insurance from day 1 and a best-in-class health insurance package.
As our employee you have the benefit of our referral bonus scheme, our boundless learning opportunities including language training and our global employee assistance program.
We provide up to 6 fully paid benefit days a year and a wonderful office in Quadrum, equipped with everything you need for a small break at work and fresh snacks at all time.
Become part of our purpose-driven, multicultural team now and help us create healthier futures.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 1100 – 2000
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.08.31
€ 1500 – 2100
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.08.18
€ 1268 – 1592
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.09.03
€ 3000 – 5000
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2023.01.31
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.08.19
€ 1600 – 2100
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.08.26