- Apie įmonę
Join our success story to strengthen our Asset Management team! Currently, we are looking for a team member who will take a challenge to work as financial analyst in Asset management control and Client reporting team. Are you up for the task?
NORWEGIAN SPEAKING FINANCIAL ANALYST (Asset Management Control & Client Reporting Team)
About the Team / Business Unit:
Asset Management area consists of two teams, tightly co-operating together:
• Securities Settlement team has responsibility for control over investment to internal / external and Private Equities funds. We also have control over liquidity process, which gives overview over situation to our client bank accounts. In additional our team does different payments from our client accounts to different counterparties.
• Control & Client Reporting team has responsibility within post trade compliance control, analysis and reporting to the clients, Private Equity reporting Team consists of experienced analysts who are responsible not only for ensuring timely day-to-day operations but as well as continuous process improvements.
Communication with portfolio managers and our colleagues in different locations, data analysis and control, and reporting is a big part of our daily work in order to ensure the good quality of our service to our client. Process automation and improvements is a big part of company strategy which creates direct value to our clients, quality and results.
About your role:
• Ensuring the quality of historical data
• Control, reporting and following up compliance breaches
• Currency hedging reporting & declaration control
• Daily and monthly performance reporting
• Quarterly Private Equity funds performance reporting
• Accounting and bank reporting
• Fund performance & various reporting
• Fees Calculation
• Financial knowledge
• Independent user of Excel/PowerPoint
• Economic/Mathematical background
• Experience from Asset management domain is an advantage
• Good English and Norwegian (or Swedish) languages skills (B1 and upper level)
• Positive attitude and willingness to learn and improve processes
• Accuracy, structure, orientation to details
• Good communication and collaboration skills
What we offer:
• Opportunity to be part of a g global organization
• Scandinavian ways of working (Nordic client)
• Opportunity to grow both professionally and personally (incl. Udemy)
• Open, modern and ergonomic work environment or work from home during a pandemic
• Inspiring working atmosphere, engaging activities and extra benefits (e.g. medical insurance, team events, flexible work time)
Currently all interviews and on boarding are done online as most of Cognizant employees are working from home.
We will be looking for Your CV!
Stay up to date with our website careers.cognizant.com/global/en!
Only suitable candidates will be contacted
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 3300 – 3800
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.08.14
€ 1920 – 2880
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.08.12
€ 1800 – 2200
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.09.08
€ 1300 – 1450
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.09.02
€ 1400 – 3400
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.08.28
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.09.04