- Apie įmonę
FINANCE PROCESS SPECIALIST WITH SCANDINAVIAN LANGUAGE TRAINING
Are you fluent in English and interested in learning one of Scandinavian languages? Would you like to work in a constantly growing international company?
If YES, read on, as Cognizant is now looking for Finance Process Specialist to work with Scandinavian market.
Cognizant is an American multinational company providing information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services. It dedicates itself to help the world's leading companies build stronger businesses. Cognizant combines passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise.
Your main tasks:
• Within 5.5 months learn spoken and written Norwegian/ Swedish/ Danish language
• Work with Financial products or services, such as insurance, pensions, HR operations, payroll, accounting, asset management, daily banking
• Analyze and collect data to prepare reports and statistics
• Collaborate with colleagues and make a decision by following guidelines
• Implement improvements of processes
• Good spoken and written English
• Willingness to learn language and work area
• Computer literacy and good MS Office knowledge (Excel)
• Good communication and planning skills; customer focus and positive attitude
• Experience in finance area or back-office operations would be an advantage
• Language training (up to B2 level):
Norwegian group will start on 16th of August (foreigners are welcome)
Swedish – 19th of September
Danish – 3rd of October
• Domain training within insurance, pensions, HR operations, payroll, accounting, asset management, daily banking or other operations areas in Scandinavian market
• Clear career path and extra benefits (medical insurance, bonuses for good exam results during language training, motivational perks, awards, team events, flexible work time, and even more)
• Opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding global organization
• Open, modern and ergonomic work environment combined with work from home (within Lithuania)
• Opportunity to grow both professionally and personally (incl. Udemy) and support from experienced team managers
• Salary of 1205 eur/mon. gross paid during language training and increase from 1354 eur/mon. gross to 1812 eur/mon. gross after language training depending on competences you have and language level reached
Cognizant as a digital company, makes employee health and safety it’s top priority. With that in mind we are implementing virtual hiring and work practices which means all interviews will be conducted online.
We will be looking for Your CV!
Only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Stay up to date with our website careers.cognizant.com/global/en
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 1400 – 2000
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.08.26
€ 1550 – 1800
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.09.09
€ 1500 – 2100
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.08.18
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.09.03
€ 1600 – 2400
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.08.19
€ 1600 – 2200
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.08.25