- Apie įmonę
Intrum Global Business Services Communications unit is looking for an enthusiastic communications specialist who will be responsible for the development of mainly internal communication. In this role, you should be an excellent communicator with a strong attention to detail.
To ensure success, you, our future colleague, should be innovative, organized, and self-motivated with a keen interest in driving strategic messages to key internal and external role-players.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Creating and implementing content for intranet, internal social media channels, presentations, organizational announcements, print materials, etc.
- Lead all-employee communication initiatives, including manager training sessions and email communications
- Help creating new internal and external communications concepts and campaigns
- Work with internal communication activities and drive initiatives for internal channels
- Support to internal company events and/or different units
- Managing external social media channels (facebook)
- Proven experience in communications field
- Fluent English skills
- Technological package (video and photo editing)
- Adobe Illustrator/ Photoshop skills would be an advantage
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Professional, supportive and helpful attitude
- Tech-savvy personality and willingness to learn and develop
- A caring team player
What we offer:
- Hybrid work arrangements allowing to combine work from home and office
- A flexible workplace providing more freedom to get the job done while managing the responsibilities of life
- Culture of learning for individual career development and grow opportunities
- Community driven environment where your experience matters
- Full onboarding guidance to settle in comfortably
- Rewards and recognition for individual contribution
- Benefit package, including healthy environment, insurance, team building & sport activities etc.
From 1400-1900 Eur gross/month. The final offer will depend on the experience and competencies of the selected candidate.
Join us on this exciting journey by sharing your experience and story 🤩
Find out some more information about Intrum:
As a market-leading credit management company, Intrum has wide-ranging expertise in debt collection services, and we do business in 24 countries in Europe plus Latin America (Brazil). We have more than 10,000 experienced employees in our group. As a result, we have a unique geographical size and scope. With market leadership however, comes great responsibility. We see ourselves as role models within our industry and have both the opportunity and responsibility to set new standards and change the way people perceive credit management. Through ethical and sustainable business practices we want to become the true benchmark of our industry.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
Galioja iki: 2022.10.30
€ 2630 – 3305
Galioja iki: 2022.10.20
€ 2600 – 2900
Galioja iki: 2022.10.27
Galioja iki: 2022.10.09
€ 2200 – 3100
Galioja iki: 2022.10.27
€ 2000 – 2500
Galioja iki: 2022.10.26