- Apie įmonę
Are you looking to make a difference in a patient’s life? At AmerisourceBergen, you will find an innovative and collaborative culture that is patient focused and dedicated to making a difference. As an organization, we are united in our responsibility to create healthier futures. Join us and Apply today!
Under close supervision of Supervisor - Customer Service Control Center, the Brokerage Specialist is responsible for assisting brokerage company within World Courier with all communications to outside brokers and gateway offices.
• Communicate with outside gateway offices regarding Customs clearance
• Communicate with World Courier gateway brokers for the facilitation of Customs clearance
• Communicate with client specific brokers to facilitate clearance
• Communicate with clients regarding the status of shipments
• Enter and control charges with outside brokers
• Communicate with relevant Customer Service teams the arrival of shipments to agent locations
• Enter thorough notes in TMS (Transport management system) regarding status
• Must stay current and understand all procedures specific to the role (SOP’s)
• Maintain and update the Client Broker list might be required
• Running department reports if necessary
• Actively collaborate with internal and external departments to resolve issues
• Make suggestions to improve existing processes, efficiency, and consistency to improve performance of the department
• Previous experience in Customer Service setting/Logistics field
• Thorough understanding of Customs would be an advantage
• Fluency in English
• Effective oral and written communication
• Ability to prioritize tasks and manage time effectively
• Good organizational skills and pay attention to detail
• Strong problem solving, analytical and investigative skills to bring issues to resolution
• Ability to represent a positive and professional image and work harmoniously with colleagues and other World Courier offices
• Work schedule flexibility. 24/7 company may require afterhours including holiday and weekend if necessary.
Monday-Friday 09:00 to 18:00 (1 hour of lunch included)
Monday-Friday 15:00 to 24:00 (1 hour of lunch included)
What we offer
We offer a competitive annual bonus, life insurance from day 1 and a best-in-class health insurance package.
As our employee you have the benefit of our referral bonus scheme, our boundless learning opportunities including language training and our global employee assistance program.
We provide up to 6 fully paid benefit days a year and a wonderful office in Quadrum, equipped with everything you need for a small break at work and fresh snacks at all time.
Become part of our purpose-driven, multicultural team now and help us create healthier futures.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.08.18
€ 2800 – 3500
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.08.31
€ 2100 – 2500
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.08.21
€ 3200 – 3900
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.08.21
€ 1600 – 2100
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.08.26
€ 2300 – 2800
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.08.28