- Apie įmonę
Are you looking to make a difference in a patient’s life? At AmerisourceBergen, you will find an innovative and collaborative culture that is patient focused and dedicated to making a difference. As an organization, we are united in our responsibility to create healthier futures. Join us and Apply today!
Junior Commercial Analyst supports the Senior Commercial Analyst with high-quality sales performance reports and insights, identifying causal trends between leading indicators such as activity, with lag indicators such as revenue generation, at both an individual and regional level.
Works with sales stakeholders to identify insights and reporting requirements, and utilizes datasets within WC’s CRM system (SFDC) SQL data warehouse, and other relevant applications, to develop automated and scalable reports and dashboards to fulfil those requirements.
• Ensures the maintenance of dashboards used to display findings and track KPIs
• Provides data-based insights to the marketing organization, including channel performance, marketing funnel health and conversion (MQL,SAL,SQL) and ROI
• Works with internal stakeholders to develop additional automated, scalable marketing reporting and insights using WC’s CRM system (SFDC) SQL data warehouse, and other relevant applications•
• Responsible for periodically reviewing and maintaining accurate account hierarchies in the WC CRM system
• Works closely with CRM owners to minimize the impact of system updates on the hierarchy structure
• Performs regular data quality checks as agreed with the CRM owners and Senior Commercial Analyst
Personal Attributes and Disposition:
• Ability to be self-directed and manage engagements.
• A proactive and results-oriented player
• Ability to deliver under pressure and provide informed responses to leadership in short timeframes.
• Data-driven mindset
• Attention to detail and discipline to follow established policies and processes.
• Ability to work as part of a team and independently.
Experience and Educational Requirements:
• Experience of working with sales & marketing organizations - preferred
• Familiar with Salesforce.com - preferred
• SQL experience
What we offer
We offer a competitive annual bonus, life insurance from day 1 and a best-in-class health insurance package.
As our employee you have the benefit of our referral bonus scheme, our boundless learning opportunities including language training and our global employee assistance program.
We provide up to 6 fully paid benefit days a year and a wonderful office in Quadrum, equipped with everything you need for a small break at work and fresh snacks at all time.
Become part of our purpose-driven, multicultural team now and help us create healthier futures.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 1100 – 1300
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.09.02
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.09.08
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.08.19
€ 1740 – 1740
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.08.27
€ 3200 – 3900
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.08.21
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.09.04