- Apie įmonę
General Ledger Specialist ( Estonian / Greek Speaking)
Cognizant is an American multinational company providing information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services. We are looking for a few collaborative, structured and motivated specialists to join one of our new teams.
If you are up for a challenge, providing high value support to the client and are motivated to help the team become stronger – we are looking forward to hearing from you!
• Support in monthly, quarterly and annual financing management reporting as well as budgeting and forecasting activities
• Perform variance analysis for senior stakeholders like plan vs actual, actual vs prior year, actual vs forecast etc.
• Assisting in revenue & cost analysis
• Responsibility for Accruals & Prepaids and Fixed Assets Accounting
• Support in preparation and reporting of financials - P&L and Balance Sheet
• Ensuring that transactions are booked according to accounting policy (preparing journal vouchers: Cost / Revenue Accrual, Cost allocations, Reclassification, bank transactions postings)
• Supporting month-end closing activities including bank and balance sheet reconciliation
• Performing day-to-day general ledger operations: on-going journal entries, bank Journals
• Assist in managing several KPI's related to financial models and client satisfaction
• Reviewing processes and suggesting/ implementing improvements & changes to current procedures to ensure adequate value to the client and process
• Diligence in updating the SOP documents regularly with change controls and maintain current understanding of policies and procedures
• Work with internal and external customers to understand the quality gaps and take responsibility in bridging these gaps
• Conduct and lead the process reviews with Client providing comprehensive update on the process updates
• Identifying and solving common cross-process (PTP, OTC, T&E) issues
• Supporting internal & external audit
• Strong Estonian or Greek and English language skills (both written and verbal)
• 2 - 7 years of BPO experience with at least 5 years in Finance and Accounts domain
• High Level computer skills in MS Office especially Excel
• Hands on experience in handing contracts, Interpretation of the contract and understanding key elements of the contracts with relevant terminology
• Good understanding on the end to end process for Report to Record as per local accounting principles
• Comfortable dealing with numbers, huge data inputs and processing of financial information
• Good analytical skills with ability to create forecast reports based on the data provided
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Good Innovation mind set, attention to detail and strong analytical ability
• Accuracy, ability to operate a system to perfection and persistence in routine work
• Open to working in shifts
• Relocation to Lithuania or Latvia or Poland is mandatory (remote work opportunities within mentioned countries is a possibility)
What we offer:
• Opportunity to be part of a global organization
• Opportunity to grow both professionally and personally (e.g. Udemy) and continuously develop within the domain with support from an experienced colleagues
• Encouraging working atmosphere, engaging activities, and extra benefits (e.g. medical insurance, team events, flexible working hours)
• Hybrid work model with opportunity to work from home most of the time and from the office few times a week
• Socially responsible company with a strong focus on respect for its associates, clients as well as community through a variety of social initiatives
Currently all interviews and on boarding are done online.
We will be looking for Your CV.
Stay up to date with our website careers.cognizant.com/global/en!
Only suitable candidates will be contacted
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 795 – 1166
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.08.12
€ 2300 – 3200
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.08.21
€ 4132 – 6280
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.08.22
€ 1783 – 2230
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.09.01
€ 2000 – 2500
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.09.03
€ 2600 – 5500
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.08.22