- Apie įmonę
Accounts Receivable (Estonian / Bulgarian / Greek / Finnish / Romanian Speaking)
Cognizant is an American multinational company providing information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services. We are looking for a few collaborative, structured and motivated specialists to join one of our new teams.
If you are up for a challenge, providing high value support to the client and are motivated to help the team become stronger – we are looking forward to hearing from you!
As an AR Specialist you will perform a variety of accounting activities in accordance with accounting principles and standards to control the organization’s financial resources and ensure that it complies with all relevant regulations, laws, and reporting requirements.
• Driving standard processes, troubleshooting and continuous improvement
• Ensuring daily production reporting and analysis, carrying out weekly, monthly and ad-hoc reports
• Handle the Customer Queries via email or Help desk tool On time
• Deliver the Accounts Receivable service with 100% accuracy and KPI targets being met under responsible areas
• Interacts proactively within departments to ensure accurate processing by cooperating with commercial team, customer service and other departments
• Review and ensure all financial transactions are valid and are in accordance with the policies
• Participate in process improvement and process standardization projects, contribute to standard operating procure enhancement
• Perform internal controls, keep the process documentation up to date, contribute and lead ad hoc tasks and projects
• Document and update the Step by Step instructions on regular basis
• Prepare Presentations and be part of clients meetings based on the requirement and maintaining good relations with client
• Take responsiblity for adherence to controls and policies
• Work with Onshore client SME’s in minimizing the reconciliation items
• Monitoring, maintaining and analyzing accounts receivable and collecting receivables (calls, emails);
• Performing period/year end closing activities for OTC process
• Estonian or Bulgarian or Greek or Finnish or Romanian and English language skills (both written and verbal)
• At least 1 year of experience in Accounts Receivable processes
• University degree (Bachelor and up)
• Good communication and analytical skills
• Good Excel knowledge
• Good analytical skills and attention to detail
• Relocation to Lithuania or Latvia or Poland is mandatory (remote work opportunities within mentioned countries is a possibility)
What we offer:
Opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding global organization
• Opportunity to grow both professionally and personally (e.g. Udemy) and continuously develop within the domain
• Encouraging working atmosphere, engaging activities and extra benefits (e.g. medical insurance, team events, flexible work time)
• Hybrid work model with opportunity to work from home most of the time and from the office few times a week
• Socially responsible company with a strong focus on respect for its associates, clients as well as community through a variety of social initiatives
Currently all interviews and on boarding are done online.
We will be looking for Your CV.
Stay up to date with our website careers.cognizant.com/global/en!
Only suitable candidates will be contacted
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 1500 – 2100
Galioja iki: 2022.09.25
€ 2100 – 3200
Galioja iki: 2022.10.14
€ 1900 – 2000
Galioja iki: 2022.10.09
€ 1400 – 1800
Galioja iki: 2022.09.25
€ 1210 – 2075
Galioja iki: 2022.09.26
Galioja iki: 2022.10.06