- Apie įmonę
AOG Materials Coordinator
We are an EU-based Airline Company with headquarters in Riga (Latvia), Tallinn (Estonia), and Lija (Malta).
SmartLynx Airlines specializes in full-service ACMI aircraft lease services and is an acknowledged ACMI, cargo, and charter provider in the EU on Airbus A320, A321, and A330 aircraft.
From year to year we are growing - in fleet size, block hours, team members, and a number of awards. SmartLynx Airlines is a proud owner of the 2019 Best Employer in Latvia in the Transportation Sector award.
We are looking for new colleagues from all over the world. We offer a highly attractive relocation package to one of our headquarters or alternatively working from anywhere in the world with occasional travel to visit your Team in one of our headquarters.
WHAT WILL YOU DO
As an AOG Materials Controller, you will be responsible for the fulfillment of Internal and external customer AOG and routine requirements, including order entry and management, part sourcing, and timely shipping of parts. You will be dealing with the entire request process – from taking customer requests to delivering the component shipment. AOG is a 24/7 operation. Shift start and end times may vary and will be assigned based on the needs of the business.
- You will be managing/ monitoring incoming material demands (routine and critical), interfacing with Smartlynx warehouse, Maintenance Control Center, Operations Control Center, Line Maintenance Technicians, Vendors, and Logistics companies;
- You will be responsible for quickly responding to the AOG requests in the most effective way;
- Overseeing and serving internal and external customer requests in line with contractual parameters to ensure smooth operations;
- You will be responsible for documenting actions taken in the ERP system, ensuring accuracy, and paying high attention to detail;
- You will be sourcing units worldwide when required including logistics solutions;
- Oversee, track and trace units until they reach their final destination.
LET'S TALK ABOUT YOU
- Experience in Logistics and Purchasing Operations is essential for this role;
- You should demeanor to thrive in a high-paced environment, requiring exceptional organizational skills, juggling priorities, and adhering to strict deadlines;
- Previous experience in aviation material control will be considered as an advantage;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to work effectively in a team.
- Confident with strong communication and negotiation skills;
- Flexibility with regards to working hours and responsibilities;
- Willingness to embrace change and to drive improvements within the business;
- Ability to see a broader picture of how your performance affects the business and make informed decisions.
- Opportunity to work with aviation experts;
- Advantage of working in developing, international aviation company with friendly, modern and comfortable work atmosphere;
- Fully paid lunch in the office during lunch hours;
- Advanced health insurance;
- Travel for great prices on SmartLynx Airlines charter flights for you and your family;
- Corporate & Social events;
- Professional and personal development opportunities while working in a fast-developing multicultural environment.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 2150 – 2600
Galioja iki: 2022.10.19
€ 1382 – 1752
Galioja iki: 2022.10.21
€ 2000 – 2500
Galioja iki: 2022.10.26
€ 3200 – 4000
Galioja iki: 2022.10.19
€ 1500 – 1500
Galioja iki: 2022.10.08
€ 1147 – 1720
Galioja iki: 2022.10.30