- Apie įmonę
Driving Innovation for Better Financing. After years of consumers facing challenges with financing, the landscape has shifted to an emerging growth opportunity - funding that meets customer needs and potential for investors. At hive finance, we work with passion in a positive, purpose-driven workplace environment. Our core values are collaboration, respect, and fairness. We are launching a p2p lending platform and if your ambition is to shape alternative digital banking, contribute to the growth and see a startup becoming a major company, you are welcome here - Let’s talk!
We are currently looking for a Junior Business Analyst (internship) in Vilnius, who will contribute to the company’s growth and success.
Our goal is to become a leading multinational p2p lending partner by providing our partners with fast and simple financing solutions and offering our investors a wide variety of finance products: starting with consumer loans, and expanding to business loans, green loans, equipment leasing and real estate financing.
YOUR KEY ROLES WILL BE:
- Analyse business processes
- Create and update business process documentation
- Interpret data, analyse results using statistical techniques, and building reports
- Be able to tell the story behind the data (why something happened)
- Prepare data and analysis and present it in visually attractive presentations
- Activity performance analysis
- Forecast and budget performance
- Work closely with CEO and others executives with daily tasks
- Higher education in exact sciences OR you are in the last year of Bachelor/Master studies
- Familiar with BI tools
- Motivated team player skilled in communication and organisation with a methodical and analytical mindset and show an independent way of working
- Ability to learn new technologies, processes, and procedures quickly and efficiently
- Fluent in English
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A paid intense learning experience with a possibility to get a job contract at the end if you succeed!
- Work with one of the most innovative FinTech products
- Friendly team and hybrid work arrangement
- Modern office in Talent garden Vilnius (a community that thrives on innovation) where you will find: free coffee and fruits, a community kitchen, relax areas, PlayStation and other fun stuff, a unique global network of selected tech professionals, storage space for your bike or scooter and much more
The salary range for this position is €900 (gross) per month.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 1800 – 2200
Galioja iki: 2022.10.13
Galioja iki: 2022.10.19
€ 1400 – 2455
Galioja iki: 2022.10.01
€ 1500 – 3000
Galioja iki: 2022.09.28
€ 1200 – 1800
Galioja iki: 2022.09.28
Galioja iki: 2022.09.27