- Apie įmonę
Are you looking to make a difference in a patient’s life? At AmerisourceBergen, you will find an innovative and collaborative culture that is patient focused and dedicated to making a difference. As an organization, we are united in our responsibility to create healthier futures. Join us and Apply today!
The holder of this position may perform the following tasks:
• Serves as a key resource for interpreting data and information; communicates results to team members.
• Operates as a key contact between departments to facilitate the delivery of Pricing Strategy Team goals.
• Works with multiple departments to coordinate and delivery cross-functional project activities while ensuring deliverables are accurate and meet customer requirements.
• Utilizes analytical tools across all departments and functional areas providing detailed reporting and analysis.
• Assesses analytics and reporting needs; in time providing recommendations for enhanced solutions and specifications for analytical tools
• Supports the delivery of Pricing Strategy Team goals as they related to internal and external customers.
• Supports development of prototypes and models which further Pricing Strategy Team behaviour such as building pricing indexes and executing on dynamic pricing choices
• Maintains and develops strong working relationships with business owners as a process advocate.
• Supports creation of presentation materials for members of the management team.
• Responsible for Keeping up-to-date of healthcare trends and market activity.
• Planning, analytical, and conceptual skills to evaluate business problems and identify and apply appropriate solutions
• Experience relational databases (e.g. Microsoft SQL) and data management desirable
• Experience with statistical or maths packages (e.g. R, Stata, SPSS) desirable Experience with business intelligence tools, capabilities, and best practices desirable
• Knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Excel essential
Personal Attributes and Disposition:
• Proactive approach to everyday work
• Presentation skills
• Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
• Strong organizational skills; attention to detail
• Experience developing strong analytics and reporting knowledge obtained through on the job experience or other formal coursework.
What we offer
We offer a competitive annual bonus, life insurance from day 1 and a best-in-class health insurance package.
As our employee you have the benefit of our referral bonus scheme, our boundless learning opportunities including language training and our global employee assistance program.
We provide up to 6 fully paid benefit days a year and a wonderful office in Quadrum, equipped with everything you need for a small break at work and fresh snacks at all time.
Become part of our purpose-driven, multicultural team now and help us create healthier futures.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 1600 – 1770
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.08.20
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.08.18
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.09.02
€ 1985 – 2645
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.09.04
€ 1750 – 2200
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.09.17
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.09.03