- Apie įmonę
What makes Cognizant a unique place to work? The combination of rapid growth and an international and innovative environment! This is creating a lot of opportunities for people like YOU — people with an entrepreneurial spirit who want to make a difference in this world.
At Cognizant, together with your colleagues from all around the world, you will collaborate on creating solutions for prestigious companies and help them become more flexible, innovative and successful. And this is your chance to be part of the success story as a Delivery Lead for our Cognizant Data & Analytics Team in Vilnius.
About The Team:
Cognizant is engineering for modern business. Find out how software is reshaping nearly every aspect of our personal and professional lives to change how people interact with the world now and in the future.
We support Cognizant engagements across all client industry verticals. Our unique team engages with customer partners, to translate strategy and vision into digital journeys, across groundbreaking technology estates, specializing in data engagements.
• Create and execute strategy for growing Data & Analytics practice, engage actively in business development and employer branding activities.
• Work closely with the team leads to ensure job satisfaction and engagement, promote collaboration between the teams.
• Ensure strong resource pipeline, allocate resources in projects to ensure maximum outcome.
• Actively engage in collecting customer feedback and ensure high delivery quality, take steps to mitigate risks and resolve issues as soon as they arise.
• Ensure high competency and readiness level among the teams, establish guidelines for upskilling and reskilling activities in order to best meet customer demands.
For success you need:
• Strong background in leading IT teams and/or projects, well-established network of IT professionals.
• Proven leadership and communication skills, ability to mentor, coach, and motivate the team.
• Delivery management experience, ability to efficiently evaluate and meet client needs.
• Excellent understanding of data management and software development.
• Working experience with cloud and modern data and analytics technologies.
• Strong communication skills.
• A degree in Computer Science or equivalent
• Strong experience in:
• Microsoft Azure
• Data Management, Data integration
• Nice to have skills:
• Oracle/SQL Server
• Power BI
What You Can Expect:
• Become part of the flag ship’s success story - We go through enormous growth!
• An organization driven by technology - We have a tremendous technology backbone
• Open, ‘can do’ team spirit
• An environment where you can make your own ideas a reality
• Drive your own career
• Competitive benefits package
• Scandinavian ways of working
• Opportunity to grow both professionally and personally (incl. Udemy)
Cognizant as a digital company, makes employee health and safety its top priority. With that in mind, we are implementing virtual hiring and work practices which means interviews will be conducted online.
We will be looking forward to receiving Your CV.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Stay up to date with our website careers.cognizant.com/global/en!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 3650 – 5900
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.08.15
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.08.30
€ 4200 – 5800
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.09.04
€ 6000 – 7000
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.08.11
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.08.24
€ 3330 – 4900
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.08.12