- Apie įmonę
We are looking for a Brand Designer who has a genuine passion for design and creative culture, keen attention to detail, a top-notch style and a desire to inspire people with Melsoft's corporate identity.
What you will be doing:
- Work with brand analytics of Melsoft (logo, fonts, digital advertising materials, templates of presentation materials and quality control);
- Develop a visual style of Melsoft Games, create and update in-company guidelines and a brandbook (create a uniform design database);
- Develop a visual style and fill with details in-company and external professional online events;
- Develop creative concepts for booths and partners' material at international conferences;
- Work with outsourcers, if need be, form and manage a temporary project team of designers (graphics design, web design, illustrations, etc.): draw up technical specifications and plans of operation, control deadlines and ensure quality;
- Develop design concepts and take part in production of corporate merchandise, corporate artifacts, work with printed material;
- Work on all projects in cooperation with Melsoft's HR Team
- 4+ years' work experience in Design in a similar position;
- Understanding of the brand and competence in creating and developing visual communication;
- Experience working with guidelines and brandbooks;
- Work with digital (game) products and brands;
- Experience working with booths/ exhibition stands and printed materials;
- A professional portfolio (Behance, Artstation, etc.);
- Participation in international projects;
- English - Upper-intermediate level and above.
What we feel is important to say:
- We strive for cooperation with those who are prepared to contribute to the quality of our products, look for points of growth, show initiative and take responsibility
- We are all for the result and not the number of hours spent in the office, so we offer flexible hours and the option to work remotely.
- We take care of our employees:
- proactively review salaries based on your competence growth and changes in the market;
- annually pay a significant bonus to each employee proportionally to their level of responsibility and contribution to our success;
- help you to save time dealing with healthcare issues by offering medical insurance;
- support your learning and development initiatives: a corporate program, we contribute to paying your tuition fees.
Gross salary from 2100-2700 EUR/month. Salary based on your competences and skills.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 1800 – 2200
Galioja iki: 2022.10.16
€ 2000 – 2800
Galioja iki: 2022.10.19
€ 1400 – 2000
Galioja iki: 2022.10.19
€ 2300 – 2700
Galioja iki: 2022.09.30
Galioja iki: 2022.10.05
€ 2200 – 2400
Galioja iki: 2022.10.13