- Apie įmonę
At Danske Bank, we are committed to being at the forefront of digital development in a pursuit to create the bank of the future. To do this we need bright minds and highly motivated employees with pioneer spirit and courage to improve the way we do things.
Credit Decisioning Tribe (CDT) Decision Flows teams have a mission to disrupt traditional credit granting processes and put customers first by fast and transparent credit decisions. Our focal point is to engage gratification and higher customer satisfaction from what we do. Some of the key aspects that will take us there are automated decisions in the customer journey by working from a perspective of contributing to a standardized process and minimizing resources spend.
You will be part of an international team, working from our offices in Kgs. Lyngby, Vilnius and Bangalore. We are a team with a flat structure and informal atmosphere. Our focus is to have a good collaboration and enable the best in each other. You will be working in a self-organized Agile Squad, which brings together the best of expert knowledge to secure the best standards for our solutions and increase end-to-end ownership.
The position will give you the opportunity to prove yourself as a key person, and strategic thinker and become the tech guru of the team. You have to be open-minded and not afraid of challenges, as you will be leading the projects and setting the standards on daily basis. With your eye for detail, sense of innovation and quality you will challenge the requests, bring better solutions and directly influence the Bank’s strategy.
- Take complete ownership of solutions (from design to deployment and production incidents)
- Bring new approaches based on your experiences, set standards and mentor other team members
- Contribute to the evolution of technology and software development practice stack
- Seek continuous improvement for yourself and your team
- See the “big picture” but also “have an eye “ for the smallest details
- 6+ years of experience in IT development, software architecture and infrastructure
- Deep understanding of Python, its tools, libraries, frameworks
- Good understanding of Domain-Driven Design, REST API principles
- Experience in mentoring, leading team members
- Upper-Intermediate English language skills and good communication skills
- Understanding of software quality assurance principles
- Infrastructure experience
- Understanding and experience of DevOps and CI/CD
- Experiences in containerized deployment (Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift, Terraform)
- .NET or Java skills and experience
- Experiences in self-serviced cloud infrastructure provisioning (IaC)
- Hands-on exposure to Microservices architecture, its benefits and drawbacks
Monthly salary range from 4960 EUR to 7440 EUR gross (based on your competencies relevant for the job).
Additionally, each Danske Bank employee receives employee benefits package which includes:
- Growth opportunities: professional & supportive team, e-learnings, numerous development programs; (incl. professional certificates); 100+ professions for internal mobility opportunities.
- Health & Well-being: a diverse, inclusive, work & life balance work environment; health insurance from the first day of employment; mental well-being practices; partial psychologist counselling compensation; silence and sleep zones at the office; game rooms.
- Hybrid working conditions: home office budget (after the probation period); modern Danske Campus workplace developed with anthropologist for the best employee experience.
- Additional days of leave: for rest, health, volunteering, exams in higher education institutions, and other important activities. Moreover, for seniority with Danske Bank.
- Monetary compensation package: accidents & critical diseases insurance; financial support in case of unfortunate events, travel insurance; IIIrd Pillar Pension Fund contribution.
- Additional days of vacation
- Canteen services and free fruits
- Health insurance from the first day of employment
- Free parking & charging ports - cars, bicycles, e-scooters
- Vilnius, Vilniaus apskritis, Lietuva
- Visa darbo diena
+370 670 47003
Consider us as “the engine of the bank” – while we do not provide banking services to customers in Lithuania, we are the brain and muscle behind many of Danske Bank’s services to our global customers. Our high-quality delivery and can-do approach led us to becoming a strategic site for Danske Bank, an international community of 22,000+ colleagues worldwide.
Danske Bank Lithuania is Danske Bank’s strategic unit, providing finance, IT and global business services to serve our customers worldwide. We are on a journey to push the banking boundaries and make constant improvements in how we operate. We aim to do this by combining the best of two worlds: the strengths of what Danske Bank has built over 150 years and the approach of start-ups to what we are going to create in the future.
We see diversity as our potential, and the cornerstone of our company’s success, that will ensure our continued competitiveness and innovative strength.
We try to create an inclusive workplace where differences are our strengths and where people feel valued and can realise their full capabilities.
Because of that, the critical focus point for us is to be able to recruit, develop and retain employees without attaching any specific labels to them.
Įmonės tinklalapis: https://job.danskebank.lt/
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 4320 – 6480
Galioja iki: 2023.10.06
€ 4320 – 6480
Galioja iki: 2023.10.11
€ 4080 – 6122
Galioja iki: 2023.10.09
€ 4880 – 7320
Galioja iki: 2023.10.05
€ 3280 – 4920
Galioja iki: 2023.10.06
€ 4560 – 6840
Galioja iki: 2023.10.17