- Apie įmonę
YOUR NEW EXCITING CHAPTER IN THE WORLD OF AVIATION BEGINS NOW WITH SMARTLYNX AIRLINES!
We are a strong and rapidly growing industry-leading EU airline looking to expand and welcome new colleagues from all over the world.
Kickstart your career in aviation with ease: most of our positions don't require previous aviation experience. The mentoring and training are on us, and the enthusiasm and passion for aviation are on you!
Relocate to one of our headquarters in Riga, Tallinn, Malta, or Vilnius (coming soon!) or, in some available positions, work from anywhere in the world and visit your team when needed.
Join our growing company of more than 200 office employees and 650 crew members and become a part of a dynamic, diverse & reputable team providing splendid ACMI, charter, and cargo services for top-tier clients worldwide.
Explore our open positions, and don't hesitate to apply - we are excited to have you on the team. Let's reach for the stars together!
WHAT WILL YOUR ROLE LOOK LIKE?
- You will be responsible for dealing with key accounts to ensure continuous business relationships;
- Manage new projects start-ups: analyze project tasks and create a delivery structure for project execution (service offerings, resources, processes, service cost structure, etc.);
- Proactively seek and support new business opportunities;
- Take an active role in bids and support the transition and implementation of new businesses (including new service offers);
- Proactively stimulate sales, and search for new clients and new markets;
- Prepare and submit regular reports to Management regarding the profitability of projects;
- Maintain and develop competencies of the Company regarding price calculation and negotiation with clients;
- Management of Business client projects, summarization, and reconciliation;
- Build strong relationships with clients and make sure the services provided are profitable and of high quality;
- Manage and develop the Sales team within the company.
LET'S TALK ABOUT YOU!
- Relevant university degree (Business Management, Economics, or Finance);
- Previous experience within passenger charter, private aviation business, or flight brokerage sales in the aviation industry is mandatory;
- Previous experience in B2B Sales a minimum of 5 years;
- People-management skills combined with strong communication skills;
- Good planning skills that go along with proper time management and flexibility;
- Problem-solving skills to come up with solutions for service-related issues affecting clients;
- Strong leadership and project management qualities;
- Proficient with MS Office programs;
- Excellent English language skills (other language skills are considered as an advantage);
- Must be a team player and should be self-motivated;
- Should possess negotiation skills and the capability to come up with initiatives.
THIS IS WHY YOU WILL LOVE TO WORK WITH US
- Opportunity to work with aviation experts;
- Advantages of working in a developing, international aviation company with a friendly, modern, and comfortable work atmosphere;
- Fully paid lunch in the office during lunch hours;
- 24/7 availability of a massage chair;
- Fresh fruit every day;
- Advanced health insurance;
- Aviation industry-related benefits;
- Corporate & Social events;
- Professional and personal development opportunities while working in a fast-developing multicultural environment.
We at SmartLynx have flexibility embedded in our operations and that is not only what we expect from our employees towards us – we at SmartLynx give an opportunity to our employees to work not only flexible working hours but to also do that in hybrid or even full-remote mode if the position allows that.
This allows us to employ people all over the world as we are on our way to great expansion.
WHAT IS NEXT?
Successful candidates will receive an invitation to participate in a one-way interview via the HIREVUE platform. Please check your SPAM box for the invitation.
If you are chosen for the next step, you will receive an invitation for an online interview.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
Galioja iki: 2022.10.08
€ 2300 – 3000
Galioja iki: 2022.10.14
€ 2247.94 – 3370.25
Galioja iki: 2022.10.14
Galioja iki: 2022.10.21
€ 4206 – 4206
Galioja iki: 2022.10.30
€ 2150 – 2600
Galioja iki: 2022.10.19