- Apie įmonę
Join our growing Debt Capital Markets team in Vilnius as Loan Administration Analyst.
As part of a dedicated expert team, you will be responsible for the delivery of Alter Domus’ world-class suite of integrated solutions to a portfolio of clients.
YOUR FUTURE RESPONSIBILITIES
Working as part of a team, you will be responsible for a portfolio of clients with specific responsibility for:
- Proactively and accurately identify incoming agent notices;
- Collaborate with Loan Administrators to interpret, problem-solve and to help better understand loan related information in order to successfully identify notices or resolve exceptions;
- Communicate clearly and efficiently with agent banks to confirm and obtain loan notices;
- Assist internal teams with various projects;
- Perform data entry using specialized software applications.
- Effectively interact with internal and external parties including Asset Services, Recon, Trade Settlement, Trustees and Agent Banks;
- Pro-actively taking on additional responsibilities and administrational tasks as required by your managers or clients.
What we’ll look for on your CV:
- Basic knowledge of loan operations and/or customer service a plus;
- Associate or bachelor’s degree in a business related field is a plus but not required;
- High proficiency and accuracy in high volume data entry environment;
- Deadline-driven with exceptional attention to detail required;
- Responsive, friendly, professional and proactive communication;
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and computer programs.
What will make you stand out in a crowd:
- Good communication skills, organised and flexible;
- You possess team spirit with the ability to work independently using your own initiative when appropriate;
- Ambitious with a high level of energy and commitment;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet a range of deadlines;
WHAT WE DO
Many leading international asset managers, lenders and asset owners choose Alter Domus as their partner for growth.
Solely dedicated to alternative strategies, we offer fund administration, corporate services, depositary services, transfer pricing, domiciliation, management company services, loan administration, agency services, trade settlement and CLO manager services.
ALTERNATIVE CAREERS IN FINANCE
We offer multiple learning and career development opportunities to our network of 3,000 employees across more than 40 offices and desks. Thanks to them we are ahead of the game.
THE VILNIUS ADVENTURE
The 2021 opening of Alter Domus’ office in Vilnius represents a major milestone in the company’s fast development. By joining our brand-new European centre of expertise, you will work for an international leader at the heart of Alter Domus’ client delivery operating model, servicing our most prestigious alternative investment clients from across Europe and beyond.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 1750 – 2500
Galioja iki: 2022.09.29
€ 755 – 805
Galioja iki: 2022.09.30
€ 790 – 890
Galioja iki: 2022.10.03
€ 1390 – 1725
Galioja iki: 2022.09.26
€ 1445 – 1795
Galioja iki: 2022.09.26
€ 2500 – 3900
Galioja iki: 2022.10.07