- Apie įmonę
Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Dexcom empowers people to take control of diabetes through innovative continuous glucose monitoring (CGM) systems. Headquartered in San Diego, California, Dexcom has emerged as a leader of diabetes care technology.
We invite you to become a part of a fast growing, purpose driven team in our newly established business center in Vilnius!
An exciting opportunity to join us as our GBS Talent Acquisition Coordinator and support Talent Acquisition throughout EMEA with a focus on our Global Business Service (GBS) Centre in Vilnius, Lithuania.
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator is an integral role supporting the recruiting function and contributes to the overall success of the team by providing a high level of customer service, administrative support, and project coordination throughout the recruiting process. Dexcom continues to grow at 40% year on year and so this person will thrive in a fast-paced support role and be able to work effectively and efficiently in a high growth environment. The ideal candidate will be detail oriented and have a passion for serving clients. This person will be a touchpoint for prospective employees and in contact with different stakeholders throughout Dexcom globally, therefore a positive attitude and excellent communication skills are a must!
About the Role:
- Responsible for contacting candidates, scheduling interviews, arranging candidate travel, expense reimbursement.
- Assist with candidate sourcing and phone screening as needed, especially organising interviews.
- Creating pipeline requisition searches and support recruiters on market mappings.
- Creating requisitions and offers in the ATS, following up on approvals.
- Communicate professionally and always maintain a high level of confidentiality, both internally and externally, with our candidates.
- Initiate, track, and update recruiters on candidate background process; May conduct reference checks and document information as needed. Assist with compliance matters including accurate record keeping of applicant documents. Work on ad hoc activities and Recruiting projects as time permits.
- Create and issue an EMEA open position newsletters on a bi-weekly basis.
- Assisting with job fairs, and managing projects as assigned.
- Managing Dexcom TA inboxes as needed.
- Typically requires a minimum of 2-3 years of related experience and High School diploma/certificate or equivalent. Ideally first candidate experience in sourcing and screening candidates or customer services background.
- Fluent in English, other European languages such as Lithuanian, German, Spanish or French are a plus.
- Opportunity to work in global, innovative, fast-growing company with 7,000+ awesome colleagues.
- Flexible work.
- 5 additional vacation days.
- Health, Life and Accident insurance.
- Health and Wellness programs.
- Private Pension plan.
- Access to the best-in-class training and development programmes.
- Team buildings and events.
- Competitive salary and additional bonuses.
Monthly base salary for this position is from 1,900 EUR gross
*The final offer will depend on your qualifications, competencies, and professional experience.
Sounds like you? Apply!
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 2000 – 2300
Galioja iki: 2022.09.29
€ 750 – 800
Galioja iki: 2022.10.07
€ 1350 – 1890
Galioja iki: 2022.09.30
€ 2300 – 2700
Galioja iki: 2022.09.30