- Apie įmonę
What You Will Do:
- Build new features and software improvements;
- Partner with fellow engineers to innovate, architect, develop and scale Oxylabs products;
- Be responsible for writing clear, tested, documented code that delivers real business value;
- Deliver and review technical design, code and documentation.
Check-out our tech stack here: stackshare.io/oxylabs/oxylabs
What We Expect:
- 2+ years of any backend development experience;
- Have some experience with Go programming language;
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tool Git;
- Experience with some of these technologies: MySQL, Redis, Kafka, RabbitMQ, Memcached, Docker.
Interested? Join a culture where:
- We are crazy about technology. At Oxylabs you can have all the tech you need to work on pioneering global products and expand your own expertise with tech stack that matters;
- We constantly learn: training courses of your choice, books, conferences, business trips and more. You could join regular internal events, workshops, team retreats & the best workation trips;
- We believe that the best results come from collaborating. So we like to work and interact together. Yet, we offer flexibility in regards to working hours and place – we support your freedom to choose and bring the best out of you;
- We are open to feedback not only from clients but also from colleagues - this gives us great lessons to learn. Our culture is based on honesty, trust and ownership;
- Sure, we also enjoy common life pleasures – we have fully stocked kitchens, a PS5 with plenty of games, Foosball, a Friday happy hour tradition, professional in-house physiotherapists and much more. We also encourage our employees to suggest things to make our offices a happy place to hang out;
- Health insurance is our way to care for you.