- Apie įmonę
Do you see yourself working with Foreign Exchange Trades in close collaboration with dealers and larger global institutions? Are you always seeking to provide the best client services daily?
We are currently looking for a highly motivated and committed person who is willing to learn and be a part of our Foreign Exchange and Money Market team.
As Officer-Service Delivery, you will be responsible for various back-office services, such as data entry, data validation, and customer support. Your job will be mainly computer-related back-office tasks of simple-to-medium complexity, with some client-facing tasks.
As Officer-Service Delivery, you will be working in a team of about 17 employees. You will cooperate with two other colleagues on the night shift between 22 p.m. and 5 a.m. on workdays (Sunday/Monday-Thursday/Friday).
- Monitoring Foreign Exchange (FX) / Continuous Linked Settlement (CLS) transactions
- Monitoring and approving trades, ensuring effective matching
- Communicating regular with different stakeholders within the bank as well as external parties via phone and email
- Do investigation, analysis and problem solving
- Maintaining and improving quality in daily tasks so that the client receives the best possible service
- Ability to work during the night is a must
- Excellent analytical skills and high level of accuracy and attention to details
- Interest or experience in FX, money markets, finance and economics
- Upper-intermediate English language skills
- Ability to process large volumes of tasks and data
- Customer focus, ability to learn quickly
- Ability to prioritize effectively, and make decisions independently in a fast-changing environment without compromising quality
Monthly salary range from 1200 EUR to 1800 EUR gross (based on your competencies relevant for the job).
Additionally, each Danske Bank employee receives employee benefits package which includes:
- Growth opportunities: professional & supportive team, e-learnings, numerous development programs; (incl. professional certificates); 100+ professions for internal mobility opportunities.
- Health & Well-being: a diverse, inclusive, work & life balance work environment; health insurance from the first day of employment; mental well-being practices; partial psychologist counselling compensation; silence and sleep zones at the office; game rooms.
- Hybrid working conditions: home office budget (after the probation period); modern Danske Campus workplace developed with anthropologist for the best employee experience.
- Additional days of leave: for rest, health, volunteering, exams in higher education institutions, and other important activities. Moreover, for seniority with Danske Bank.
- Monetary compensation package: accidents & critical diseases insurance; financial support in case of unfortunate events, travel insurance; IIIrd Pillar Pension Fund contribution.
- Canteen services and free fruits
- 20+ community hobby clubs
- 24/7 gym services and group trainings
- Health insurance from the first day of employment
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 1200 – 1800
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.08.20
€ 1200 – 1800
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.09.01
€ 1760 – 2640
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.08.26
€ 3280 – 4920
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.08.27