- Apie įmonę
Can you add value, encourage innovation and question our innovative and professional team?
If you said yes – then it is a great opportunity for you to grow and learn in Danske Bank Procurement & Premises!
Group Procurement is looking for a Procurement Specialist to be responsible for Webshop (e-catalogue) items’ maintenance, operational purchases handling and assistance to Business. You will collaborate with stakeholders and coordinate various improvements in the area. No week will be equal to another. Your ideas and opinions will be encouraged and valued from day one.
- Take care of business requests and daily tasks in operational procurement and management of low-risk suppliers
- Contribute to development, implementation, and management of purchase orders journey across all locations and countries in Danske Bank
- Support stakeholders’ journey using self-service tools
- Comfortable with various IT systems and have the ability to understand new technologies
- 1-2 years of work experience with operational or administrative tasks in an international company
- Efficient communication skills
- Attentive to details, customer and process-oriented
- Quality-driven attitude and willingness to act as a team-oriented person
- Change-driven mindset, eager to constantly improve the process you are working with
- Enthusiastic in the approach to collaborating with suppliers and colleagues
- Higher education
- Upper-intermediate English – both spoken and written
- Experience in procurement and experience working with Dynamics would be considered an advantage
Monthly salary range from 1920 EUR to 2880 EUR gross (based on your competencies relevant for the job).
Additionally, each Danske Bank employee receives employee benefits package which includes:
- Growth opportunities: professional & supportive team, e-learnings, numerous development programs; (incl. professional certificates); 100+ professions for internal mobility opportunities.
- Health & Well-being: a diverse, inclusive, work & life balance work environment; health insurance from the first day of employment; mental well-being practices; partial psychologist counselling compensation; silence and sleep zones at the office; game rooms.
- Hybrid working conditions: home office budget (after the probation period); modern Danske Campus workplace developed with anthropologist for the best employee experience.
- Additional days of leave: for rest, health, volunteering, exams in higher education institutions, and other important activities. Moreover, for seniority with Danske Bank.
- Monetary compensation package: accidents & critical diseases insurance; financial support in case of unfortunate events, travel insurance; IIIrd Pillar Pension Fund contribution.
- Additional days of vacation
- Canteen services and free fruits
- 24/7 gym services and group trainings
- Health insurance from the first day of employment
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 1200 – 1800
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.08.20
€ 1200 – 1800
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.09.01
€ 2480 – 3720
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.08.19
€ 1760 – 2640
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.08.26
€ 2480 – 3720
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.09.02
€ 3720 – 5580
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.08.13