- Apie įmonę
Do you see yourself working with Exchange Traded Derivatives (ETD)? Do you have end-to-end approach? Are you always seeking to provide the best client services on a daily basis?
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the ETD Clearing team in the Large Corporates and Institutions Services department, where you can actively take part in the progression of the Bank.
As a Markets Specialist, you will be responsible for various back office services, such as trade life-cycle management, reconciliations, investigations and continuous process improvements. Markets Specialist performs back-office tasks of low to medium to complexity, while in close collaboration with stakeholders and customers, additionally focusing on ongoing systems or clients’ projects.
This is a fixed-term contract (maternity cover) with possibility to extend or become permanent.
- Timely and accurate settlement of futures and options (ETD clearing)
- Regular communication with different stakeholders within the bank as well as external parties globally resolving discrepancies and ensuring timely service delivery
- Problem solving, investigation, handling bookkeeping and confirmations of derivatives products
- Reporting to internal and external stakeholders (institutions)
- Maintain and improve quality in daily tasks so the client receives the best possible service
- Higher education (in Finance, Economics or relevant field would be an advantage)
- Previous experience or knowledge in ETD clearing or other banking back-office areas (would be considered an advantage)
- Automation and working for the value chain mindset is a must
- Analytical thinking, high level of accuracy and attention to details
- Proactiveness and can-do attitude
- Upper-Intermediate English language skills both in speaking and writing
Monthly salary range from 1440 EUR to 2160 EUR gross (based on your competencies relevant for the job).
Additionally, each Danske Bank employee receives employee benefits package which includes:
- Growth opportunities: professional & supportive team, e-learnings, numerous development programs; (incl. professional certificates); 100+ professions for internal mobility opportunities.
- Health & Well-being: a diverse, inclusive, work & life balance work environment; health insurance from the first day of employment; mental well-being practices; partial psychologist counselling compensation; silence and sleep zones at the office; game rooms.
- Hybrid working conditions: home office budget (after the probation period); modern Danske Campus workplace developed with anthropologist for the best employee experience.
- Additional days of leave: for rest, health, volunteering, exams in higher education institutions, and other important activities. Moreover, for seniority with Danske Bank.
- Monetary compensation package: accidents & critical diseases insurance; financial support in case of unfortunate events, travel insurance; IIIrd Pillar Pension Fund contribution.
- Additional days of vacation
- Canteen services and free fruits
- 24/7 gym services and group trainings
- Free parking & charging ports - cars, bicycles, e-scooters
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 1200 – 1800
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.08.20
€ 1200 – 1800
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.09.01
€ 2480 – 3720
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.08.19
€ 1760 – 2640
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.08.26
€ 2480 – 3720
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.09.02
€ 3720 – 5580
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.08.13