- Apie įmonę
Development Productivity Tribe was created to accelerate developer productivity.
Our mission in the tribe is to improve the efficiency of the developer ecosystem by automating all interactions, eliminating wait time & enabling code into production quickly and safely.
In CI/CD squad you will be developing backend solutions, standardizing our CI/CD pipeline offering, and establishing good software development practices for every cloud and mobile product with a professional focus on K8S as a hosting platform supporting up to 2000 bank developers.
Our team includes a product owner, an agile coach, and 7 software and platform engineers. We are a motivated team with a great atmosphere and knowledge-sharing culture.
Tech you will work with:
Main Software Stack: C#, Go
CI/CD: Azure DevOps, GitHub, Drone.io, ArgoCD, SonarQube, XRay, Artifactory
Infrastructure: OpenShift, Docker, Terraform, AWS
- Be notably supported and empowered to grow in areas where you want to grow the most (be it C#, GO development, standard pipelines creation, DevTools, infrastructure support, architecture, refinement, and coordination you name it)
- Have end-to-end (both development and support) responsibility for CI/CD tools and all source repositories as well as their integration into CI/CD pipelines
- Build new features and review the code of your peers
- Identify technical debt and improvements for our solutions and work on implementing them
- Work closely together with infrastructure and development teams understanding their needs and capabilities
- Share support responsibilities for our solutions that run in production
- Have fun on daily ceremonies with the team
- 5+ years experience in backend software development, testing, and quality assurance (preferred C#, Go)
- Working experience in Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD)
- Working experience with container technologies (Docker/Kubernetes/OpenShift)
- Working experience with Public Cloud providers
- Automation tools knowledge
- Good collaboration skills and user-friendly approach
- Methodical thinking and problem solving
- User requirements analysis
- Strong in technical debt analysis, research and design
- Strong in identifying and adopting new technologies and good practices
- Primarily independent in complex task solving and decision making
- Upper-Intermediate English language skills (spoken and written)
Monthly salary range from 4480 EUR to 6720 EUR gross (based on your competencies relevant for the job).
Additionally, each Danske Bank employee receives employee benefits package which includes:
- Growth opportunities: professional & supportive team, e-learnings, numerous development programs; (incl. professional certificates); 100+ professions for internal mobility opportunities.
- Health & Well-being: a diverse, inclusive, work & life balance work environment; health insurance from the first day of employment; mental well-being practices; partial psychologist counselling compensation; silence and sleep zones at the office; game rooms.
- Hybrid working conditions: home office budget (after the probation period); modern Danske Campus workplace developed with anthropologist for the best employee experience.
- Additional days of leave: for rest, health, volunteering, exams in higher education institutions, and other important activities. Moreover, for seniority with Danske Bank.
- Monetary compensation package: accidents & critical diseases insurance; financial support in case of unfortunate events, travel insurance; IIIrd Pillar Pension Fund contribution.
- Additional days of vacation
- Health insurance from the first day of employment
- Third pillar pension fund
- Free parking & charging ports - cars, bicycles, e-scooters
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 1200 – 1800
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.08.20
€ 1200 – 1800
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.09.01
€ 2480 – 3720
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.08.19
€ 1760 – 2640
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.08.26
€ 2480 – 3720
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.09.02
€ 3720 – 5580
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.08.13