- Apie įmonę
Courage, commitment, simplicity, and the best user experience are some of the central values for which the Danica IT Lithuania department is well-known. With multiple projects, web applications, and mobile application development, we are trying to change the world in investment, insurance, and savings management. New technologies, the power of decisions, various projects, and many other great things are just regular days in Danica IT Lithuania.
In Danica, you will be a part of an experienced team and work with other international (LT, DK, MY) teams. You will work in an agile way on the next-generation pension platform by analyzing business requirements for B2C, B2B, WEB, and mobile solutions.
As our team is primarily located in Kaunas, and our office is based in Vilnius, you can expect a lot of flexibility in how we work, as we mainly work and communicate remotely.
Depending on your experience and knowledge, you might be offered different seniority in the role.
- Be an integral part of your team
- Take care of the requirements engineering and communicate with numerous stakeholders and internal suppliers
- Be the one who builds the bridge between the development team and business
- Understand the business area and continuously challenge the business and the team to create the product that we are proud of
- Support the team in implementing business ideas
- Be the one who carries the ownership of the developed product
- Keep product backlog
- Experience in requirements engineering
- 3+ years experience in IT business analysis
- Knowledge about Agile and SCRUM
- Higher education in IT, Business, or Mathematics (would be an advantage)
- Critical thinking, planning, and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and relationship-building skills
- A team-oriented person with a strong focus on quality
- Holistic thinking and open to new approaches
- Advanced English skills
Monthly salary range from 3120 EUR to 4680 EUR gross (based on your competencies relevant for the job).
Additionally, each Danske Bank employee receives employee benefits package which includes:
- Growth opportunities: professional & supportive team, e-learnings, numerous development programs; (incl. professional certificates); 100+ professions for internal mobility opportunities.
- Health & Well-being: a diverse, inclusive, work & life balance work environment; health insurance from the first day of employment; mental well-being practices; partial psychologist counselling compensation; silence and sleep zones at the office; game rooms.
- Hybrid working conditions: home office budget (after the probation period); modern Danske Campus workplace developed with anthropologist for the best employee experience.
- Additional days of leave: for rest, health, volunteering, exams in higher education institutions, and other important activities. Moreover, for seniority with Danske Bank.
- Monetary compensation package: accidents & critical diseases insurance; financial support in case of unfortunate events, travel insurance; IIIrd Pillar Pension Fund contribution.
- Additional days of vacation
- Health insurance from the first day of employment
- 100+ partners' offers & discounts
- Third pillar pension fund
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 3650 – 5900
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.08.15
€ 1200 – 1800
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.08.20
€ 3000 – 3500
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.09.09
€ 1200 – 1800
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.09.01
€ 2480 – 3720
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.08.19
€ 1760 – 2640
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.08.26