- Apie įmonę
Are you passionate about working with data related topics being solution-oriented team player, who would like to develop and maintain services within Group Business Intelligence?In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Be part of a team with agile thinking. Constantly learn and develop yourself;
- Refine, detail and anchor back log items. Take responsibility for requirements by detailing business needs to development;
- Support colleagues in explaining customer needs and business requirements, by applying business and product knowledge;
- Coordinate and participate in testing;
- Work in multi-cultural, multi-tasking and challenging environment across Swedbank Group and different teams.
As Business Analyst you will be working as a main contact person between cross functional teams, stakeholders, and users, with knowledge of business domain, IT, and relevant information to other Agile teams.What is needed in this role:
- University degree or acquiring (preferably in finance, mathematics, statistics, economics or IT);
- You have financial business knowledge, combined with a technical understanding and are social and communicative both in written and in oral (in English);
- Experience of working agile, open-minded, pro-active and have a willingness to learn new things;
- Previous work experience with business requirements and data analyses;
- Strong analytical and logical thinking with creative problem solving attitude;
- Good communication/facilitation skills and the ability to approach a situation from critical standpoint to make a decision and develop the best solution;
- Self-driven and comfortable working in an area where we explore and learn together.
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your wellbeing by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee you will be part of the Group performance program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and team-work – together we make a difference."Join our team and...
be a part of an international team of professionals, who are jointly delivering challenging projects, maximizing customer value and increasing Swedbank’s competitive advantage."We look forward to your application at 21.08.2022 the latest.
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
If you are to be employed in Latvia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2400-3600 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
If you are to be employed in Lithuania, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2700-4100 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
If you are to be employed in Estonia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2750-4150 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here!
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
Galioja iki: 2023.01.30
€ 3200 – 3520
Galioja iki: 2022.12.04
€ 1954 – 2645
Galioja iki: 2022.12.17
€ 2600 – 3300
Galioja iki: 2022.12.08
€ 4200 – 5900
Galioja iki: 2022.12.22
Galioja iki: 2022.12.23