- Apie įmonę
Are you willing to take a challenge in supporting business customers? Would you like to support a team by making manual processes easier?
We are offering a special chance to become a Business Analyst in an operational team working with pricing for corporate customers.
As a Business Analyst in the Fees and Pricing team, you will mainly support the team in continuously finding better ways of working, automating manual work, repairing or recreating solutions, and suggesting different process improvements.
Your daily tasks can include (but not be limited to); large data extracts; improving the task structure, tool creation; exception handling.
You will be technical support to your team with the possibility to enlarge responsibilities to other teams in Everyday Banking Corporate.
We are looking for a team member who can work with limited supervision, analyze data, provide high-quality solutions on time, and seeks for making improvements.
- Be using your ‘IT’ knowledge and skills to assist the team in achieving their goals, including creating, delivering, and evaluating data
- Have a chance to use your analytical insights and develop automation/optimization solutions that would lead to higher efficiency
- Develop and maintain solutions based on SQL
- Work with data, quality, and system improvements
- Support peers with ongoing questions and issues
- Collaborate with other teams in the organization
- Manage risks with a focus on continuous improvement/automatization of our processes and the service we provide to our clients
- Experience with some Microsoft products (e.g.SQL, SSAS, VBA, Macro), knowledge of AutoHotkey
- Interest and knowledge about financial markets and banking operations
- Experience with back office, project management, or IT-related work would be gainful, but not necessary
- High attention to detail and desire to learn
- Ability to process large volumes of tasks within tight deadlines
- Good prioritization skills and ability to adapt to changes and deal with a certain level of unknown
- Upper-Intermediate English skills
- Positive mindset, team-oriented person who has a CAN DO attitude
Monthly salary range from 2480 EUR to 3720 EUR gross (based on your competencies relevant for the job).
Additionally, each Danske Bank employee receives employee benefits package which includes:
- Growth opportunities: professional & supportive team, e-learnings, numerous development programs; (incl. professional certificates); 100+ professions for internal mobility opportunities.
- Health & Well-being: a diverse, inclusive, work & life balance work environment; health insurance from the first day of employment; mental well-being practices; partial psychologist counselling compensation; silence and sleep zones at the office; game rooms.
- Hybrid working conditions: home office budget (after the probation period); modern Danske Campus workplace developed with anthropologist for the best employee experience.
- Additional days of leave: for rest, health, volunteering, exams in higher education institutions, and other important activities. Moreover, for seniority with Danske Bank.
- Monetary compensation package: accidents & critical diseases insurance; financial support in case of unfortunate events, travel insurance; IIIrd Pillar Pension Fund contribution.
- Additional days of vacation
- Canteen services and free fruits
- Health insurance from the first day of employment
- Third pillar pension fund
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 1200 – 1800
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.08.20
€ 1200 – 1800
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.09.01
€ 2480 – 3720
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.08.19
€ 1760 – 2640
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.08.26
€ 2480 – 3720
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.09.02
€ 3720 – 5580
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.08.13