- Apie įmonę
Join our team as a Credit Portfolio Manager!
Yes, you can! That's our attitude towards our work, ambitious, ideas and relationships. We, at Luminor, believe that anyone has the potential to achieve big things and we encourage everyone to achieve them – professionally and personally.
Whoever you are, and whatever your role is, with Luminor you will get a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to literally build a local banking champion.
Consumer Lending Growth Unit takes care of an outstanding customer journeys, competitive product offering and effective processes across all distribution channels and markets. The purpose of Consumer Lending Growth Unit is to oversee the entire consumer lending business from lead generation through to monetization. Our team's ambition is to ensure active private customers growth and retention, solid product penetration and revenues. Lead business growth to deliver bank’s business goals across all distribution channels and functions and ensure smooth customer journeys, competitive products, and user-friendly processes.
What You Will Do:
- Analyse market trends, competitors, prices, consumer habits, credit risk strategies and profitability based on the analysis of internal and external data
- Own Consumer lending pricing model, be responsible of pricing calculations and proposing profitable pricing solutions
- Work with the Marketing, Sales and Growth teams to understand the impact of credit policies in the customer acquisition funnel and identify opportunities to enhance conversion
- Monitor, analyse, and report on product sales and portfolio metrics like price and risk parameters across channels to ensure that the applied principles are driving profitable business in line with the budget
- Oversee of credit engine performance in context of business and risk targets for retail and drive changes if applicable. Regularly analyse performance of credit engine and improve the rules and models
- Monitor, analyse, and report on OKRs metrics to ensure sales initiatives are driving profitable growth
- Maintain agile cross functional cooperation with Growth managers, Customer insight unit, Data management team, Performance management team, Product managers and other Business lines
- Think strategically, analytically, and creatively about new ways to reach customers and increase relevance
What We Expect:
- 1+ years of experience with large data management, analytics, credit risk management, database management systems and data visualization. as well as financial planning, product portfolio management and pricing.
- 1+ years of experience in financial services, preferably private lending area. Understanding of consumer lending business and retail banking
- Basic understanding of Google Analytics and Professional working proficiency with MS Office tools
- Project management skills with readiness to take ownership
- Presentation skills and creativity, flexibility
- Ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team
- Master's degree would be considered as an advantage.
- Fluent English and local language is required in spoken and written communication
What We Offer:
- Flexibility. Flexible working hours, remote work and possibility to work from anywhere in EU, Iceland, Switzerland and UK (in total 90 days per year)
- International teams. Teams that go outside Pan-Baltic boarders where people value challenging work together with good humour and having fun
- More vacation. Additional week of vacation available to all employees who have been in the company for 1 year or more
- Volunteer time off. We care about giving back to society, therefore, you will get additional days off for volunteering purposes
- Health benefits. A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary that includes health insurance in Lithuania and Latvia, and Wellness package in Estonia. As well as, Health days in case of your absence due to sickness
- Wellbeing. Access to tools and resources that help to feel good and be productive at work and in life
- Professional growth. Internal and external training programs, workshops, conferences, online training etc.
- Gross salary. 2800-4100 EUR/month, which is to be determined depending on your level of experience and ...
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 1528 – 2150
Galioja iki: 2022.10.08
Galioja iki: 2022.11.05
€ 3028 – 3700
Galioja iki: 2022.10.09
€ 2300 – 3300
Galioja iki: 2022.10.12
€ 2000 – 5000
Galioja iki: 2022.10.08
Galioja iki: 2022.10.20