- Apie įmonę
Are you interested in Agile, digitalization, and procurement processes?In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Develop and maintain applications for Procurement (Vendors, Agreements, Procurement process management), based on the ServiceNow platform;
- Engage with the Architect and Team to produce high-level and /or detailed design of requirements;
- Support the internal stakeholders, Product Owner in finding a good balance between life cycle management, maintenance, regulatory and development tasks;
- Have, and continue to gain, good knowledge of the business in the value stream;
- Participate and make an impact on the whole development cycle – starting from initial analysis and requirement gathering, to development and maintenance.
- You are team-oriented and have Strong analytical, communication, and presentation skills;
- At least 2 years proven experience in web application development: front-end, back-end, integrations;
- Fluent in English (spoken and written);
- Prior experience of working with international teams;
- Experience with Service Now platform (developing /or operating) considered as advantage.
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your wellbeing by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee you will be part of the Group performance program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and team-work – together we make a difference."Join our team and...
You will work together with a team of professional and dedicated people, who like what they do and share a positive attitude." Kaspars Rozenbergs, your future leaderWe look forward to your application at 25.08.2022. the latest.
If you are to be employed in Latvia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2400-3600 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
If you are to be employed in Lithuania, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2700-4100 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 1611 – 1900
Galioja iki: 2022.10.27
€ 1890 – 2950
Galioja iki: 2022.10.19
Galioja iki: 2022.10.15
€ 5000 – 5500
Galioja iki: 2022.12.13
€ 1200 – 1800
Galioja iki: 2022.10.07
€ 4160 – 6240
Galioja iki: 2022.09.29