- Apie įmonę
Risk is at the core of everything we do as a bank! We are excited to transform the way we handle risks and this will be your opportunity to make a difference as well as develop yourself both personally and professionally.
Risk Tribe brings together business and IT professionals into cross-functional squads and enables us to work in a truly agile organisation. Each of these squads is a self-organized team empowering its employees to take their own decisions while working on the end-to-end delivery of products and services.
As a Data Engineer, you will be joining one of the high-impact squads within the Risk Tribe and utilizing your technical skills to design and build data solutions. While working on innovative solutions to business problems, you will also have an opportunity to gain a deep understanding of Danske Bank’s business model.
Besides being part of the squad, you will also belong to the Data Engineers chapter, a community of highly skilled engineers who share the same motivation as you for data and technology. The Chapter promotes continuous learning, and knowledge sharing and ensures that best practices are spread across the whole tribe and organization.
- You will be designing, developing and implementing end-to-end data solutions while working on both ETL and Mart levels
- You will understand how data is extracted, transformed and loaded for BI purposes, how it influences decision making and the overall risk management
- You will collaborate highly with Risk Data Scientists to build data pipelines for Machine Learning applications
- You will coordinate the optimization and automatization of the existing flows and processes in the systems
- In collaboration with other Data Engineers in the chapter, you will build a solution for high quality, robust and easily accessible risk data repository
- You will consult other engineers, data scientists and analysts from other areas in the bank on risk data-related questions
- You will be a part of an agile organization coordinating the transformation and improving the ways we do Risk management in the bank
- Have a proven track record in development and IT project lifecycle knowledge gained by working in data warehousing or software projects
- Have comprehensive hands-on experience with SQL and relational databases
- Have experience with understanding the data and organizing it into structured, meaningful and reusable formats on databases
- Can see a wider picture but also dive into details to understand particular data usage, dependencies and relations
- Have an academic background in Computer Sciences, Statistics or Mathematics
- Have an interest in the risk domain
- Upper-Intermediate English skills
Would be considered as a benefit:
- Experience working with ETL tools such as DataStage, Informatica, Talend, AWS Glue or similar
- Experience working with Spark, Python, Hadoop, or similar
Monthly salary range from 3120 EUR to 4680 EUR gross (based on your competencies relevant for the job).
Additionally, each Danske Bank employee receives employee benefits package which includes:
- Growth opportunities: professional & supportive team, e-learnings, numerous development programs; (incl. professional certificates); 100+ professions for internal mobility opportunities.
- Health & Well-being: a diverse, inclusive, work & life balance work environment; health insurance from the first day of employment; mental well-being practices; partial psychologist counselling compensation; silence and sleep zones at the office; game rooms.
- Hybrid working conditions: home office budget (after the probation period); modern Danske Campus workplace developed with anthropologist for the best employee experience.
- Additional days of leave: for rest, health, volunteering, exams in higher education institutions, and other important activities. Moreover, for seniority with Danske Bank.
- Monetary compensation package: accidents & critical diseases insurance; financial support in case of unfortunate events, travel insurance; IIIrd Pillar Pension Fund contribution.
- Additional days of vacation
- Health insurance from the first day of employment
- 100+ partners' offers & discounts
- Third pillar pension fund
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 3040 – 4560
Galioja iki: 2022.10.14
€ 2720 – 4080
Galioja iki: 2022.10.14
€ 1200 – 1800
Galioja iki: 2022.10.07
€ 4160 – 6240
Galioja iki: 2022.10.31
€ 1200 – 1800
Galioja iki: 2022.10.04
€ 1840 – 2760
Galioja iki: 2022.09.30