- Apie įmonę
Keen to address complex business challenges?With us, you have an opportunity to:
Develop and maintain technical Architecture for solutions within Governance, Risk and Compliance domain, in particular:
- Conduct technical discovery work proactively, by that supporting selection of most appropriate and valuable solution resolving business needs and pains
- Document target technical solution architecture and make solution design principles understandable for implementation teams by helping to break-down it into implementation plan if necessary
- Participate in planning of development activities on horizon of a year ahead and quarterly and identify required technical architecture work
- Ensure adherence to internally established processes when developing, approving and maintaining technical architecture
- Follow Swedbank Target Architecture and Domain Architecture principles, communicate these within implementation teams and to relevant business stakeholders within ongoing discovery work
- Ensure delivered solutions by implementation teams are in line with Swedbank Target Architecture and security standards
- By proactive work as described above provide input continuously and iteratively into Domain Architecture and Swedbank Target Architecture.
- At least 5 years of experience leading technical development and delivery of large scale and complexity software solutions, where ServiceNow product implementations experience will be very much beneficial
- Ability to organize architecture work within team of teams and across domains, experience with enterprise architecture
- Experience in models and methods used in architecture work, TOGAF framework knowledge is an advantage
- Experience with tools used in architecture work, use of ADOIT tool is an advantage
- Good general knowledge of IT systems and technology trends in finance sector and/or cloud-based vendor platforms
- Knowledge of financial industry regulations and/or prior experience within the financial sector is an advantage
- Understanding of IT security, infrastructure, and governance
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proficiency in written and verbal English
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strategic thinking
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your wellbeing by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee you will be part of the share delivery program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and team-work – together we make a difference."Join our team and...
Become a part of highly professional people striving to make easier work life for the colleagues dealing with risk and compliance management processes. With us you will have the opportunity to share your expertise and contribute to growing area", Morten Jacobsen, your future leader.We look forward to receiving your application by 19.08.2022.
Location: Stockholm, Malmö and Umeå, Riga, Tallinn, Vilnius
Recruiting manager: Morten Jacobsen +46 76 720 84 99
SACO: Henrik Joelsson
Finansförbundet: Åke Skoglund +46 8 58 59 02 88
If you are employed in Estonia, please note that salary offered for this position ranges from 3300-5000 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
If you are to be employed in Latvia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2850-4250 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
If you are to be employed in Lithuania, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 3500-5200 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment...
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 2015 – 3025
Galioja iki: 2022.10.16
€ 685 – 41882
Galioja iki: 2022.10.15
€ 1900 – 4800
Galioja iki: 2022.10.15
€ 2065 – 3599
Galioja iki: 2022.09.30
Galioja iki: 2022.10.09
€ 1576 – 3802
Galioja iki: 2022.10.13