- Apie įmonę
If your limited English skills are the only reason you are in doubt to join Danske Bank Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Team, don’t worry! We designed an intense and interactive English course with our partners www.kalba.lt to empower you to feel more confident and qualified in your new career path.
The purpose of AML is to prevent the bank’s customers and society at large from financial criminals. We work in a global team with colleagues in the Nordics and perform multi-disciplinary AML procedures. For example, we monitor customers’ financial transactions, and screen customers against legal sanctions lists. Also, we investigate possible money laundering, terrorist financing, or tax evasion transactional activities. Therefore, as our colleague, you will work in a very dynamic environment and be trained in multiple AML areas.
Starting your career in the AML area can be an ideal first step toward becoming financial crime prevention professional or finding your future career path among 100+ professional communities in Danske Bank Lithuania.
Depending on your skills, knowledge, and experience, you may be offered different seniority in the role.
- Research & investigate customers’ financial behaviour, transactions, or customer profiles, following standard rules & procedures
- Investigate unusual financial behaviour or transactions
- Escalate problematic customer cases & collaborate with colleagues within our global team to solve them and to the overall result
- Identify gaps and continuously contribute to the internal processes improvements
- 1+ yrs. of work experience in back-office, administrative or similar nature (AML experience is considered as a big plus)
- Excellent analytical skills, accuracy and attentiveness to details coupled with an ability to make own objective decisions
- Eagerness to learn fast & adapt to changing work procedures quickly
- Ability to absorb a lot of new information in a short period
- Basic English skills (as we provide an intensive and interactive English course) – complete the test and check your English level HERE
- Lithuanian language is a must
Monthly salary range from 1200 EUR to 1800 EUR gross (based on your competencies relevant for the job).
Additionally, each Danske Bank employee receives employee benefits package which includes:
- Growth opportunities: professional & supportive team, e-learnings, numerous development programs; (incl. professional certificates); 100+ professions for internal mobility opportunities.
- Health & Well-being: a diverse, inclusive, work & life balance work environment; health insurance from the first day of employment; mental well-being practices; partial psychologist counselling compensation; silence and sleep zones at the office; game rooms.
- Hybrid working conditions: home office budget (after the probation period); modern Danske Campus workplace developed with anthropologist for the best employee experience.
- Additional days of leave: for rest, health, volunteering, exams in higher education institutions, and other important activities. Moreover, for seniority with Danske Bank.
- Monetary compensation package: accidents & critical diseases insurance; financial support in case of unfortunate events, travel insurance; IIIrd Pillar Pension Fund contribution.
- Additional days of vacation
- Health insurance from the first day of employment
- Third pillar pension fund
- Free parking & charging ports - cars, bicycles, e-scooters
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 3040 – 4560
Galioja iki: 2022.10.14
€ 2720 – 4080
Galioja iki: 2022.10.14
€ 1200 – 1800
Galioja iki: 2022.10.07
€ 4160 – 6240
Galioja iki: 2022.10.31
€ 1200 – 1800
Galioja iki: 2022.10.04
€ 1840 – 2760
Galioja iki: 2022.09.30