- Apie įmonę
About the project
Our customer is the largest company, the leader in the production of microprocessors, chipsets and other electronic devices. Project is related to the enhancing/improving software simulation models of various platforms – from ordinary ethernet adapters to the latest devices that are just being developed in hardware. You will have to work at the intersection of hardware (simulation) and software, starting with the BIOS and ending with the OS kernel, usually Linux, sometimes Windows, and their drivers.
- C, Assembler as well as Python;
- Unix (Linux) kernel internal and standard libraries;
- Unix (Linux) tools such as GCC, binutils, shell utilities, shell scripting, Makefile, etc;
- Strong understanding of one or more CPU architectures (x86, PowerPC, ARM, etc);
- Strong understanding of PC architecture (South/North Bridge, PIC, PCI, ISA, etc);
- Understanding of software development life cycle;
- Spoken English.
What should you expect
- Develop models of various devices for a specific platform simulator. Models are developed in a language derived from and very similar to C;
- Developed model should be very close to a real model, i.e. provide the same registry set and behave in the same way;
- After the model is developed, standard Linux driver should successfully detect and work with the device as it is a real physical device.
What we offer
- Flexible working hours and the opportunity to work remotely;
- Modern office with an outdoor terrace in one of the top business centers in Vilnius. A lovely park is close by for walks and relaxation;
- Fully stocked kitchen with fruits, sandwiches and other snacks for free;
- Private health insurance;
- Friendly, agile, international environment;
- Career opportunities, mentoring – we love it when people grow with us;
- Internal and external trainings, conferences.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 3440 – 5160
Galioja iki: 2023.01.06
€ 1930 – 2630
Galioja iki: 2022.12.14
€ 1500 – 2500
Galioja iki: 2022.12.22
€ 4000 – 6000
Galioja iki: 2022.12.28