- Apie įmonę
I am Simonas Bartusevičius and I am leading the Supply Chain Operations team in Telia Global Services Lithuania. We are the competency hub for Telia Company, delivering products and services in IT, Analytics, Telecommunication Networks, Software Development, Sourcing (Procurement), HR, Finance Operations. The hub is working with cutting edge technology to ensure group digitalization agenda across Nordics and Baltics.
At Supply Chain Operations we started couple years ago from zero and now we are proud and valuable TEAM of Telia family.
Right now, we are looking for a Logistics Manager to join our team in Vilnius.
Your next challenge?
Working in this position you will manage inbound and outbound, reverse & service logistics towards Warehouse and Transport partners for our customers. Ensure that warehouse and transportation partners are working according to our process and meet out KPI's and SLA targets. You will also support business functions and sales channels in aligning towards common processes for better Customer Experience.
In this role you will also:
- work with key stakeholders internally and externally, other colleagues within Supply Chain and customer service teams
- ensure smooth logistics operations with various internal and external stakeholders and monitor customer orders to ensure on-time delivery
- support daily operational activities and develop operational process improvements
- act as a key contact towards our service partners in logistics and warehousing
- be a contributor to Telia's cross-country operations Team
Who are you?
- You are an excellent team player who can work with virtual, global, and cross-functional teams
- End-to-end and analytical mindset – deeply interested in understanding how to ensure best customer delivery and warehouse operations for Telia
- Independent and self-driven change agent also enjoying TEAMwork and being convinced that difference in opinions is the key for finding the best joint way forward
- Understanding the big picture while being passionate about the details
- Always happy to celebrate achieved successes while not losing hunger for achieving even more
- Comfortable to work in fast changing international environment
- 2 years experience in logistics, warehouse and customer delivery management, preferably in an international Company
- Demonstrated capability to build, execute and continuously improve supply chain inventory planning solutions
- Experience in proactive and accurate planning leading to excellence in logistics operations
- Experience working with supply chain IT systems (SAP would be an advantage)
- Demonstrated capability to build, execute and continuously improve logistics and daily operation processes
- Good communication skills, ability to proactively communicate to stakeholders the essentials in concise manner
- Excellent English – both written and spoken
What will you find at our home?
We believe that people thrive in a purpose driven and values-oriented culture. You will be part of an exciting journey to shape the New Generation Telco and we promise to help you grow, both professionally and personally. We believe in self-leadership, where you take responsibility for expressing yourself and achieving great results. IT & telecommunications is not just our business, it's our passion. You will join a winning team, to work with talented people and help create ideas and solutions for efficient business and better lives.
We offer a monthly base salary 1731 – 2569 Eur (Gross) plus annual bonuses, depending on your competencies, your and Telia results. Additionally, each Telia Global Services Lithuania employee receives additional employee benefits package which includes:
- Health insurance and pension plan
- Various Telia and partners discounts and offers
- Additional vacation days
- 1 month Workation
- Flexibility that enables work-life balance
- Chance to grow both personally and professionally with our internal programs
- Open, relaxed and fun working environment
- +20 000 awesome colleagues across Nordic & Baltics
If you fancy joining my team – I am waiting for your CV! If you need more information about this role – do not hesitate to ask me via Simonas.email@example.com or +37067507384 or on LinkedIn.
Welcome to Telia – Home to your next big opportunity!
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 3120 – 4680
Galioja iki: 2022.10.14
€ 2880 – 4320
Galioja iki: 2022.10.07
€ 2800 – 3000
Galioja iki: 2022.09.29
€ 2986 – 4479
Galioja iki: 2022.10.22
€ 3500 – 4500
Galioja iki: 2022.09.30
€ 3000 – 3500
Galioja iki: 2022.09.26