- Apie įmonę
Do you want to help Telia Lithuania by driving business results with advanced analytics? Are you an data professional with proven track record of successful execution of data science projects? Keep on reading, you may have just found your next career step that you were looking for!
We are starting a new truly data driven era in Telia Lithuania. We are now looking for an exceptional data scientist to join Advanced Analytics and Data Science team.
Our team is part of Telia Lithuania Digital and Analytics organization. In our ever-changing environment, we need teams who dare to challenge the current status quo, reduce the complexity and care for our co-workers, customers and our society. We don't believe in rigid hierarchies, rather in people who thrive within a self-leadership culture.
We set high goals for our business and for ourselves. Through constant feedback and regular coaching, our leaders ensure we are on the right path. That is why we want driven and skilled people like you to join us in continuing to make our goals a reality. Boost company culture of data driven decisions.
Your next challenge?
If you want to be a key player in the forefront of establishing our capacity to become data driven business and work with one of the most innovative organization in Lithuania, you are perfect for our team.
Our team mainly based in Vilnius has the overall responsibility for providing organization with a variety of advanced analytics and data science products. You will be a key person focused on driving business value from data. You will be applying math, stats and programming skills to bring our data to life. Your contribution will be central and you will have a great opportunity to influence the work that our team and organization is doing.
Your main goal will be to drive value from data through advanced analytics – and you will be a key player in accelerating how we grow and retain our customers.
Who are you?
You are independent with a strong drive. Still, you are a team player that appreciate an inclusive environment. You have worked in a matrix structure with conflicting priorities with great energy to move forward. It is great if you understand our industry, how we work and our products. But hey, we are here to create something completely new.
- Curious doer
- Business minded
- Collaborative simplifier
- Detail orientated
- Passionate learner
- Have a quantitative degree such as mathematics, statistics, econometrics, computer science or equivalent, though relevant experience also acceptable
- Have good theoretical knowledge of different statistical models and analytical techniques
- Are proficient with at least one statistical language R or Python; data processing in SQL
- Eager to learn and develop technical skills – also happy to share knowledge with others
- Able to independently identify when you are stuck and seek support
What would make you stand out?
- Have worked on data science project in the past, you can demonstrate understanding of data science workflow and key challengers waiting along the way
- Have proven experience telling stories with data
- You can adapt your communication style to technical or non-technical audience
Your key responsibilities:
- Work together with business to identify problems that can be solved with data and translate those questions into data science problems
- Deliver data science projects working in a team or alone
What will you find at our home?
We believe that people thrive in a purpose driven and values-oriented culture. We build Telia to be the home to your next big opportunity. You will be part of an exciting journey to shape the New Generation Telco and we promise to help you grow, both professionally and personally. We believe in self-leadership where you take responsibility for expressing yourself and achieving great results. IT & telecommunications is not just our business, it's our passion. You will join a winning team, to work with talented people and help create ideas and solutions for efficient business and better lives.
Working in this position you will receive a base gross salary in range of 1200 - 3500 EUR (gross) depending on your experience, plus annual bonuses depending on your competencies and your and Telia results
Besides for each employee Telia has additional employee benefits package which includes:
- Health insurance and pension plan
- Various Telia and partners discounts and offers
- Flexibility that enables work-life balance
- Additional vacation days
- Chance to grow both personally and professionally with our internal programs
- Open, relaxed and fun working environment
- +19 000 awesome colleagues across Nordic & Baltics
If you fancy joining my team, apply for the job! If you need to know more, call me on +37060112641 or connect with me on LinkedIn.
Welcome to Telia – Home to your next big opportunity!
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 1009.99 – 1382.42
Galioja iki: 2022.10.02
€ 1985 – 2975
Galioja iki: 2022.10.13
€ 1566 – 2348
Galioja iki: 2022.10.07
€ 2000 – 2700
Galioja iki: 2022.10.12
Galioja iki: 2022.09.29
€ 1300 – 1800
Galioja iki: 2022.10.05