- Apie įmonę
I am Hanno Eerme leading Supply Chain function in Telia Sourcing and Supply Chain unit. Our international team is responsible for supply chains of materials like consumer electronics (CE), customer premises equipment (CPE), network (NW) and B2B customer solutions / information and communications technology (ICT) equipment to ensure that:
- Telia shall meet and exceed - if and where targeted - customer expectations – creating competitive advantage and inspiring customers,
- Telia and its partners shall move towards 2030 daring goals – especially Zero CO2 and Zero Waste - as fast as possible,
- Telia utilises cross border and cross company synergies and global best practises to ensure the above with simplified, aligned, standardized and automated processes and of course with competitive cost efficiency level
with our Supply Chain Operations team being one of cornerstones to make it happen.
Right now, we are looking for a challenge hungry supply chain leader to lead our supply chain operations team in Vilnius to evolve and extend supply chain operational excellence cross Nordic and Baltic.
Your next challenge?
Supply chain Operations unit is responsible for executing wide variety of supply chain operational tasks for our countries and for simultaneously driving relevant process alignment, simplification standardization and automation in collaboration with other Telia units and stakeholders.
In terms of priorities – adding value including ensuring customer delight comes very naturally first while removing waste as important second.
Are you determined to make the difference to our planet? Are you fascinated by the latest and greatest in supply chain? Do you believe in supply chains delivering competitive advantage and welcome the opportunity to drive those? Do you enjoy the pulse, speed and challenges in consumer electronics retail and telco?
Below we have listed more detailed examples of the challenges we offer to you:
- Contributing to the strategy and roadmaps for Telia supply chain(s) enabling Telia to inspire customers, increase revenues and contributing to save our planet according to the needs from our core Telco business
- Lead, inspire and develop the individuals and/or team(s) of supply chain(s) reporting to you or being part of other functions in Telia or at Telia's supply chain partners
- Ensure targeted quality and (cost) efficiency in supply chain operations and processes in tight collaboration with other units to delight customers and keep promises to relevant stakeholders
- Propose and agree SLA-s and KPI-s for operational performance, ensure and follow-up the performance, KPI-s and facts regarding all the aspects of the served supply chain(s). Respective examples: delivery and aftersales NPS, on-time delivery, equipment re-use / refurbishment rate, availability, demand forecast quality, inventory turnover, supply chain cost to serve ratio, rate of automation, etc.
- Improve – align, standardize and automate – processes, ways of working and implementation of those in IT system(s) in collaboration with other Telia units and external partners to maximise value and minimise waste, decreasing faults and risks and securing full transparency of supply chain operations
- Ensure relevant training and instructions to support the efficiency of day-to-day work in the processes, organise trainings and education for relevant team(s) and team members for supply chain processes and ways of using systems
- Support and challenge Telia countries and companies for supply chain and product lifecycle management operations with internal and external benchmark and best practice sharing
- Benchmark and challenge the performance of Telia supply chain partners and suppliers with other partners, suppliers and 3rd parties internally and externally
Who are you?
We are on a journey to reinvent better connected living, which means that you need to be open-minded leader enjoying change and burning for ensuring sustainable solutions. To really enjoy your job here, you have previous experience of leading and automating supply chain operations, be forward thinking, independent, customer obsessed and have holistic view for how the supply chain processes and solutions are enabling Telia core telco business supporting retaining and acquiring customers.
- Independent and self-driven leader great at building trust, enjoying teamwork, and being convinced that differences of opinion are keys for finding the most efficient way forward
- Leader who understands that developing own team(s) and supporting team members to achieve their goals is not a sub target but end goal for successful leadership
- Great communicator and team player getting energy from collaboration and co-creation with team, colleagues, and partners internally and externally
- Understanding big picture while being passionate for details while simplifying and automating, firm believer in "fail as early and fast as possible" concept
- Always happy to celebrate achieved successes while not losing hunger for achieving even more
- Over 5 years of relevant leadership experience from international supply chains (relevant experience from telco would be considered as an advantage)
- Building and managing successful customer serving relationships with internal stakeholders and partners
- Driving supply chain process improvement and automation in complex international companies including IT systems like ERP-s with additional bonus for SAP related experience/competence
- Great in supporting, coaching, and training own team members and colleagues
- University degree in relevant field or equivalent education
- Excellent English both written and spoken, knowledge of any Nordic languages shall be an additional advantage
What will you find at our home?
We believe that people thrive in a purpose driven and values-oriented culture. Welcome to Telia the home to your next big opportunity. You will be part of an exciting journey to shape the New Generation Telco and we promise to help you grow, both professionally and personally. We believe in self-leadership where you take responsibility for expressing yourself and achieving great results. IT & telecommunications is not just our business, it's our passion. You will join a winning team, to work with talented people and help create ideas and solutions for efficient business and better lives.
Working in this position you will receive a base salary in the range of 2800 – 4200 € gross plus annual bonuses, depending on your competencies, your and Telia results. Additionally, each Telia Global Services Lithuania employee receives additional employee benefits package which includes:
- Annual bonus which varies depending on your performance and Telia results
- Health insurance and pension plan
- Various Telia and partners discounts and offers
- 1 month Workation
- Additional vacation days
- Flexibility that enables work-life balance
- Chance to grow both personally and professionally with our internal programs
- Open, relaxed and fun working environment
- +20 000 awesome colleagues across Nordic & Baltics
Interested but need a bit more details – do not hesitate to get in contact with me on +372 5025 302 (or firstname.lastname@example.org).
Please notice that only applications in English shall be taken into consideration since this is an international cross-country position.
Welcome to Telia – Home to your next big opportunity!
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 2400 – 4200
Galioja iki: 2022.10.09
Galioja iki: 2022.10.09
€ 3028 – 3700
Galioja iki: 2022.10.09
Galioja iki: 2022.09.29
€ 3827 – 4784
Galioja iki: 2022.10.09
Galioja iki: 2022.09.30