- Apie įmonę
I am Elina Dapkevičienė, Head of Services (Mobility & Home) for Private Consumers and I am looking for a new team member. We are a part of Telia Lithuania Consumer department, and our target is to bring the best connectivity & entertainment services to our customers..
Your next challenge?
We are looking for a Head of Internet business to join us in Vilnius. You would take on a role of managing a motivated, analytical and business oriented team and be part of the change brought to Lithuanian Internet market thru the full-scale launch of 5G technology.
Your key responsibilities would be:
- Maximise performance of Internet services in respect to revenue, customer base & market share. Your main enablers will be analytics, good cooperation across organisation, strong business sense as well as prioritisation & project managment skills
- Development roadmapt & requirements for product & solutions to ensure efficient further business development
- Business planning and forecasting
- Develop, support & manage Internet team
- Daily, you will have to work closely with other owners of services‘ segments & CVM Team, Equipment team, Marketing, Channels, Analytics as well as Technologies.
Who are you:
You are person who who thinks strategically and values collaboration, is responsible, communicative and data driven. Additionally, you are determined on achieving results, curious about new things and looking for creative ways of enhancing our products & offering while always keeping the customer first.
- Prefereably have experience in services / product development / project management or consulting
- You are good at braking down complex problems into concrete actionanble steps & driving their implementation
- You have demonstrated ability to coordinate work between teams and stakeholders
- Preferably you have experience in managing a team
- You are a fast learner
- You are results-oriented, receptive, positive and strive for improvement
- Easy to communicate with and enjoy sharing your experiences and knowledge
- Fluent English and Lithuanian (written and spoken)
We offer a monthly base salary from 4000 - 5200 Eur (gross) plus annual bonuses, depending on your competencies, your and Telia results.
Additionally, each Telia Lithuania employee receives additional employee benefits package which includes:
- Health insurance and pension plan
- Various Telia and partners discounts and offers
- Additional vacation days
- Flexibility that enables work-life balance
- Chance to grow both personally and professionally with our internal program
- Open, relaxed and fun working environment
- +19 000 awesome colleagues across Nordic & Baltics
If you fancy joining my team, apply for the job! Do you need to know more, let me know in LinkedIn.
Welcome to Telia – Home to your next big opportunity!
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 1200 – 1700
Galioja iki: 2022.09.30
Galioja iki: 2022.10.01
Galioja iki: 2022.09.30
€ 3300 – 10000
Galioja iki: 2022.10.07
Galioja iki: 2022.10.26
€ 5000 – 5500
Galioja iki: 2022.12.13