- Apie įmonę
Join our team as a Senior portfolio manager!
Yes, you can! That's our attitude towards our work, ambitious, ideas and relationships. We, at Luminor, believe that anyone has the potential to achieve big things and we encourage everyone to achieve them – professionally and personally.
Whoever you are, and whatever your role is, with Luminor you will get a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to literally build a local banking champion.
Luminor is offering employment for people displaced by the invasion of Ukraine. We are a dynamic, Pan-Baltic bank with a diverse team and have a number of great professional opportunities available both in business and support functions.
What You Will Do:
- Full responsibility on design of end to end investment process for discretionary portfolio management (DPM) in Luminor bank – the set up of the process, implementation and on-going management of the portfolios
- Participate in designing and on-going maintenance of the model portfolios in cooperation with external asset managers – the process that defines implementation of the strategical and tactical views in model portfolios
- Manage the designated clients’ investment assets by making investment decisions regarding the individual portfolios
- Actively contribute to the design of sales and sales support processes for DPM
- Support the sales process of portfolio management services towards relationship managers and clients, maintain relationship with clients where it enhances the value of the service
- Communicate the investment view towards the internal and external counterparties if designated by direct manager.
What We Expect:
- Professional knowledge of financial markets research and analysis
- Professional knowledge of portfolio management theory
- As a minimum 3-5 years’ experience in financial markets
- Professional knowledge of financial instruments and financial markets – equity, fixed income, exchange traded products (ETP), mutual funds, forex, and derivatives
- Knowledge of the regulatory framework in the financial markets
- Strong communication and cooperation skills, ability to communicate complex ideas in a simple manner
- Fluent English and Estonian is required in spoken and written communication.
What We Offer:
- Flexibility. Flexible working hours, remote work and possibility to work from anywhere in EU, Iceland, Switzerland and UK (in total 90 days per year)
- International teams. Teams that go outside Pan-Baltic boarders where people value challenging work together with good humour and having fun
- More vacation. Additional week of vacation available to all employees who have been in the company for 1 year or more
- Volunteer time off. We care about giving back to society, therefore, you will get additional days off for volunteering purposes
- Health benefits. A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary that includes health insurance in Lithuania and Latvia, and Wellness package in Estonia. As well as, Health days in case of your absence due to sickness
- Wellbeing. Access to tools and resources that help to feel good and be productive at work and in life
- Professional growth. Internal and external training programs, workshops, conferences, online training etc.
- Gross salary. 3700-5900 EUR/month, which is to be determined depending on your level of experience and competencies
Application deadline is 30th of August
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 3650 – 5900
Galioja iki: 2022.10.10
€ 2000 – 3000
Galioja iki: 2022.10.07
€ 3028 – 3700
Galioja iki: 2022.10.09
Galioja iki: 2022.10.19
Galioja iki: 2022.10.26
Galioja iki: 2022.10.09