- Apie įmonę
Customer Advocacy Specialist
Dexcom empowers people to take control of diabetes through innovative continuous glucose monitoring (CGM) systems. Headquartered in San Diego, California, Dexcom has emerged as a leader of diabetes care technology.
We invite you to become a part of a fast growing, purpose driven team in our new established business center in Vilnius!
As a Specialist, Customer Advocacy you will be reviewing and evaluating complaints as per Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) and taking part in facilitating continuous quality improvements. This position is responsible for assisting with the maintenance and monitoring of a variety of cGMP documentation including complaint files, complaint processing system, Medical Device Reporting, corrective action and preventive actions (CAPA), and maintenance of other related quality system records as required.
• Fluent in English.
• Experienced in operations and/or processing administrative tasks.
• Work experience in a medical field would be a big advantage.
• Effective verbal, listening, and written communication skills.
• Analytical, with ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
• Highly organized and can work independently as well as within a team.
• Strong ability to collaborate and drive results.
• Opportunity to work in global, innovative, fast-growing company with 7,000+ awesome colleagues.
• Flexible work.
• 5 additional vacation days.
• Health, Life and Accident insurance.
• Health and Wellness programs.
• Private Pension plan.
• Access to the best-in-class training and development programmes.
• Team buildings and events.
• Competitive salary and additional bonuses.
Monthly base salary for this position is from 1,500 EUR gross.
*The final offer will depend on your qualifications, competencies, and professional experience.
Sounds like you? Apply!
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 1863 – 2859
Galioja iki: 2022.10.21
Galioja iki: 2022.10.07
€ 2200 – 2500
Galioja iki: 2022.10.08
€ 1600 – 2000
Galioja iki: 2022.10.20
€ 2500 – 3500
Galioja iki: 2022.10.29
€ 1863 – 2859
Galioja iki: 2022.10.23