- Apie įmonę
• Undergraduate degree in accounting, finance, business administration, or another relevant field. Equivalent professional experience may be substituted for educational experience.
• Minimum 1 year of professional experience.
• Prior experience working on development projects or for non-profits or international
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Ability to multitask and work well under pressure. Able to meet deadlines and prioritize
• Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative, team-oriented approach.
• Effective oral and written communication skills.
• Willingness to learn software, systems, and processes and to take the initiative to understand,
create, and refine best practices.
• Fluent in Lithuanian, Russian and English (written and oral).
• Candidates must have work authorization for Lithuania and local nationals are encouraged to
• Knowledge of electronic systems (including JAMIS, Cost Point, Cognos, Quicken, QuickBooks, Concur or similar financial systems).
• Familiarity with contracting and procurement guidelines for projects funded by the U.S. government.
• Some experience in contracts, grants administration, and/or accounting
Please submit your CV (in English), a cover letter, and a list of three references (name, title, and contact information). Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis.
Anticipated start date: October 2022
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
Galioja iki: 2022.12.01
€ 1500 – 1850
Galioja iki: 2022.12.18
Galioja iki: 2022.12.28
€ 1568.64 – 1927.76
Galioja iki: 2022.12.16
€ 1900 – 2600
Galioja iki: 2022.12.14
€ 2500 – 3000
Galioja iki: 2022.12.08