- Apie įmonę
Primary duties and responsibilities
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Accounts Payable Accountant to join our growing Accounts Payable Department. You will be supporting international business units in several countries with back office invoice processing operations and issues resolution.
• Process invoices
• Maintain exception queue and corrections, variance resolution
• Maintain the Accounts Payable approval workflow
• Maintain vendor coding history profiles
• Understand service level agreements and key performance indicators for Accounts Payable
• Contribute to the continuous updates of Accounts Payable process activities and procedures
• Assist with the implementation of initiatives for improving the efficiency and/or effectiveness of the Accounts Payable transaction processing
• Handle internal and external communication
• On rare occasion you might need to call to vendor/internal colleague to clarify any questionable invoice items, prices, or signatures
• Assist with the reporting on Key Performance Indicators and invoice aging dashboards
• May assist other team members in departmental initiatives
• Performs other related duties as assigned
Requires broad training in fields such as business administration, accountancy, sales, marketing, computer sciences or similar vocations generally obtained through completion of a four year bachelor's degree program or equivalent combination of experience and education. Normally requires one (1) + years of experience.
• Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
• Knowledge of general accounting principles
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Strong mathematical and analytical skills
• Strong organizational skills; attention to detail
• Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
We offer a competitive annual bonus, life insurance from day 1 and a best-in-class health insurance package. As our employee you have the benefit of our referral bonus scheme, our boundless learning opportunities including language training and our global employee assistance program. We provide up to 6 fully paid benefit days a year and a wonderful office in Quadrum, equipped with everything you need for a small break at work and fresh snacks at all time.
Become part of our purpose-driven, multicultural team now and help us create healthier futures.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 1210 – 2075
Galioja iki: 2022.10.04
€ 1500 – 2280
Galioja iki: 2022.10.06
€ 1573 – 2103
Galioja iki: 2022.10.08
Galioja iki: 2022.10.08