- Apie įmonę
JR. SUPPORT AGENT (WITH NORWEGIAN LANGUAGE)
Cognizant is an American multinational company providing information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services. We are looking for a collaborative, structured and motivated Norwegian speaker to join our team.
About the Team:
User Support Team at Cognizant Lithuania is the primary contact for all users regarding service disruptions, service requests, and application support In Norway, Sweden, Lithuania, and India. Support Agent is responsible for helping users to get back into ordinary business as soon as possible, whether it is by restoring service or informing about an available workaround.
Your main tasks:
• Log all incidents / service requests (incl. categorization and prioritization)
• Make sure that incidents / requests are resolved within the agreed SLA
• Provide 1st-line investigation and diagnosis
• Resolve those incidents / requests if possible
• Escalate incidents / requests if they are not resolved within the agreed time
• Keep users informed on a progress
• Good knowledge of Norwegian (B2) and English (B2) languages
• Enthusiastic and service-minded – with a "How can I help You?" attitude
• Excellent listening, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
• Logical and efficient, with keen attention to detail
• Highly self-motivated and directed
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks while under pressure
• Excellent customer service skills
• Ability to perform functions as required in the nature and scope of the position
• Ability to be a team player, yet work independently when required
• Working within Insurance / Banking business domain is an advantage
• Previous working experience in IT Service Desk is an advantage
• Previous working experience in Business Support is an advantage
• ITIL Foundation certification is an advantage
• Opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding global organization
• Opportunity to grow both professionally and personally (e.g. Udemy) and continuously develop within the domain
• Challenging tasks and be a part of a dynamic environment
• Open, modern and ergonomic work environment or work from home during a pandemic
• Inspiring working atmosphere, engaging activities and extra benefits (e.g. medical insurance, team events, flexible work time)
Cognizant as a digital company, makes employee health and safety it’s top priority. With that in mind we are implementing virtual hiring and work practices which means all interviews will be conducted online.
We will be looking for Your CV!
Only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Stay up to date with our website careers.cognizant.com/global/en
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 1150 – 2080
Galioja iki: 2022.11.30
€ 1205 – 1812
Galioja iki: 2022.12.15
Galioja iki: 2022.12.21
€ 2000 – 2500
Galioja iki: 2022.12.13
€ 2960 – 4440
Galioja iki: 2022.12.08
€ 2600 – 3400
Galioja iki: 2022.12.07