- Apie įmonę
Requirements for candidates
We are EUROPEAN MERCHANT BANK - contemporary bank with a human touch.
We combine the best face to face banking consultancy with a speed and flexibility that digital banking brings. Following our vision - Banking for Growth, EUROPEAN MERCHANT BANK will focus on delivering contemporary accessible financial products to SME’s, FinTechs & entrepreneurs.
We are looking for AML Specialist to work in Vilnius office who can follow all relevant regulations and internal guidelines, procedures of our processes and transactions. Within the Bank, the relevant Team’s objective is to be the interface for clients’ subject to the KYC (Know Your Customer) due diligence onboarding or recertification process. Moreover, the team performs daily and retrospective transactional monitoring and screening. The goal, for this team, is to ensure a Global and consistent service to clients, whilst maintaining proper risk management in the area of KYC due diligence.
- Perform onboarding and periodical review (recertification) of the clients.
- Collect, analyze, verify, and archive legal and Know Your Customer (KYC) documentation.
- Identify Ultimate Beneficial Owners (UBOs) and Politically Exposed Persons (PEPs).
- Perform enhanced due diligence regarding to high-risk customers’ account openings.
- Use digital onboarding tools of the Bank efficiently.
- Communicate independently and professionally with external & internal clients and stakeholders on all KYC related matters.
- Follow up the Lithuanian and EU regulations about AML, CFT and international sanction policies and implementing these to Bank’s related units, products, and activities.
- Contribute to the development of policies internally relating to AML in the Bank and overseeing the implementation of those policies under guidance of MLRO.
- Perform daily and retrospective monitoring and screening on the transactions and preparing AML-Compliance opinion regarding to trade/payment transactions when needed.
- Monitor client financial activities to ensure they are legal and in compliance with internal and external bank policies.
- Keep documentation and register of performed due diligence and track of items outstanding.
- Assist MLRO to periodically review and test the screening tools to ensure its correct functionality.
- Assist in preparing regulatory and internal reports in AML CFT compliance area strictly meeting deadlines and report requirements.
- Assist MLRO in performing training or self-awareness programs in due diligence area.
- University degree in Law, Business Administration, Economics or other relevant disciplines.
- Minimum of 3+ experience working in a risk and AML compliance role in Banks, FinTechs.
- Fluent English and Lithuanian. Other languages will be considered an advantage.
- Experience in onboarding high risk clients (FinTechs or/and Banks) and transaction monitoring and screening is a must.
- Experience in sanctions, PEP and adverse information screening and ongoing monitoring of the clients to measure their behavior and compliance risk.
- Experience with 3rd party monitoring and screening solutions and applications.
- Understanding of financial crime typologies in payments and ability to identify suspicious activity related to AML/CFT.
- EMEA jurisdiction KYC process knowledge and strong risk awareness.
- ACAMS certificate is an asset.
- Affinity with the financial sector and good understanding of due diligence and (international) Anti-Money Laundering and Countering Financing of Terrorism (AML/CFT) regulations.
- Team player, independent, hardworking, eager to learn and accurate.
- Strong analytical skills, problem-solving and decision-making abilities.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience, and requirements for the corresponding job function (Salary range from gross 2000 to 2700 EUR/monthly).
Data Protection Notice:
Your application and your CV including your personal data will be considered as your permission to manage your personal data what we will perform only for recruitment purposes with the confidentiality.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 2000 – 2800
Galioja iki: 2022.12.30
Galioja iki: 2022.12.28
€ 2500 – 3000
Galioja iki: 2022.12.08
€ 2000 – 2380
Galioja iki: 2022.12.08
Galioja iki: 2022.12.21
Galioja iki: 2022.12.14