- Apie įmonę
Wix’s Backend Engineering group, where engineers own the architecture of our backend microservices. We set the tone and standard of our developer culture, fusing together facets of engineering, product management, DevOps, analytics, and technical management. We’re also mentors, helping less-experienced engineers improve and hone their skills so that they are eventually capable of influencing others.
We strive to hire engineers who are independent, innovative, bold, and own systems throughout their lifecycle.
We are looking for senior level professionals.
A Backend Engineer who has extensive experience with server-side technologies (Java, Scala, Node.js, or other). You’re also experienced in software design, coding, and delivery to production, and you have knowledge of web development.
Great if you have:
- Experience with Agile development, continuous integration, continuous deployment, and coding for automated testing.
- First-hand experience in Test Driven Development.
- Experience in development and maintenance of RESTful APIs.
- Interest in the life of local development communities.
Bonus points if you:
- Understand and write multi-threaded code, specifically a web server's request lifecycle.
- Have practiced TDD.
- Have an understanding of reactive patterns and toolkits.
- Have contributed to open-source software.
- Have spoken in developer meetups, conferences or have a blog about software engineering.
- Have an excellent understanding of database systems, relational and otherwise, including sharding for big data applications.
- Are able to conduct performance analysis for a system and find its bottlenecks.
- Have been a “go-to” person in your previous teams/organizations.
As a Backend Engineer, you will:
- Lead and deliver high scale projects end to end.
- Design and write code using Scala or Node.js.
- Write unit and integration tests.
- Monitor integration and smooth production operation.
- Ensure continuous delivery of your service.
- Competitive compensation packages
- Equity (RSUs) and discount stock purchasing plans (ESPP)
- Health and personal accident insurance
- Daily lunch and snacks at the office
- Commuting allowance
- Free phone operator services and compensation for a new phone
- Free exercise classes and wellness activities
- Online courses and professional development
- Fun activities and team events
With over 30 different products, Wix makes it easy for anyone to succeed online. We build web creation tools and business solutions, mobile apps, payment processing technologies, as well as CRM and marketing tools that help our users in different business sectors and compete online. Our technologies are based on massive infrastructure required to securely and resiliently serve over 220 million users, and their visitors across the globe - instantly. Our scale is enormous, and our plans for the future are even bigger.
Wix’s product development teams work in a dev-centric culture, deploy code hundreds of times every day using advanced automation tools, and create methodologies that enable a fast-to-production environment. We operate in small highly-collaborative teams, but belong to professional groups called Guilds, dedicated to personal and professional growth.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Wix was built around the idea that everyone has the right to be successful, online. This same vision defines us as an employer: creating a work environment where everyone is welcome, and anyone has the right to succeed.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 2880 – 4320
Galioja iki: 2023.01.06
€ 1900 – 4000
Galioja iki: 2022.12.09
€ 4500 – 5500
Galioja iki: 2022.12.08
€ 4200 – 6000
Galioja iki: 2022.12.08
Galioja iki: 2022.12.23
€ 5000 – 7000
Galioja iki: 2022.12.15