- Apie įmonę
A team of driven, creative people who work together to remove any barriers for Wix users in the action of building their websites, so they always have a stunning experience. We do it by asking tough questions, keeping a cross-company perspective, and using state of the art testing methodologies, tools and user data analysis.
We’re looking for someone who is passionate about quality and believes that nothing is impossible. This is your opportunity to join a professional team and make an impact.
Proactive and motivated QA Engineer with at least 4 years experience in web testing. Your strong technical skills make you a pro at identifying issues and solving complex problems, and your web-related knowledge (HTML, CSS, JS, Browser debugging) is impressive. You have at least 2 years of experience with test automation and can easily choose the right approach in given circumstances. Bonus points if you have experience in Java / JS / Selenium.
You’re able to plan and lead QA activities as well as identify and mitigate risks. You know how to ask the right questions and push back when it’s needed. A Sherlock Holmes style problem solver, you’re good at taking ownership of tasks and communicating the product’s quality status. You can work well in teams as well as independently.
As a Senior QA Engineer, you will:
- Take an active part in influencing design, UX & product requirements using your strong QA background.
- Develop and execute functional and non-functional tests for new features and products.
- Analyze live user flows to be used as a base for your self-composed test plans.
- Use automation tools to automate regression QA cycles and assure high test coverage.
- Keep engagement up with a high-speed development process and ongoing deliveries, executing and adjusting your testing activities accordingly.
- Use your sharp eyes and technical knowledge to ensure Wix users enjoy a flawless web experience
- Join Wix QA guild, take part in cross-company projects and grow your testing professionalism and skills.
- Competitive compensation packages
- Equity (RSUs) and discount stock purchasing plans (ESPP)
- Health and personal accident insurance
- Daily breakfast and snacks
- Lunch at the office twice per week
- Commuting allowance
- Free phone operator services and compensation for a new phone
- Free exercise classes and wellness activities
- Online courses and professional development
- Fun activities and team events
Salary range is 3500 - 8000 Eur GROSS / month (Total package, including Equity)
With over 30 different products, Wix makes it easy for anyone to succeed online. We build web creation tools and business solutions, mobile apps, payment processing technologies, as well as CRM and marketing tools that help our users in different business sectors and compete online. Our technologies are based on massive infrastructure required to securely and resiliently serve over 220 million users, and their visitors across the globe - instantly. Our scale is enormous, and our plans for the future are even bigger.
Wix’s product development teams work in a dev-centric culture, deploy code hundreds of times every day using advanced automation tools, and create methodologies that enable a fast-to-production environment. We operate in small highly-collaborative teams, but belong to professional groups called Guilds, dedicated to personal and professional growth.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Wix was built around the idea that everyone has the right to be successful, online. This same vision defines us as an employer: creating a work environment where everyone is welcome, and anyone has the right to succeed.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 1400 – 2500
Galioja iki: 2022.12.23
€ 1380 – 2100
Galioja iki: 2022.12.09
€ 1800 – 2700
Galioja iki: 2022.12.22
€ 1903 – 2422
Galioja iki: 2022.12.23
€ 1900 – 3100
Galioja iki: 2022.12.07
€ 1600 – 2000
Galioja iki: 2022.12.04