- Apie įmonę
JUNIOR ONLINE SURVEY QUALITY ASSURANCE SPECIALIST
400+ employees, 9 countries, and 1 mission - to amplify the voice of physicians globally.
That is where you come in. Helping unite physicians across the world to support better patient outcomes—and even save lives— is an incredible feeling. Join us!
What we’re about:
• Community: with 20+ years of tradition and innovation, our team has built the world’s largest online community of 1.3M medical professionals and a trusted network of leading industry partners - and we’re growing every day.
• Innovation: our tech-first approach to the conventional worlds of physician engagement and rapid healthcare insights powers our ability to improve workflows in unique ways.
• Collaboration: making an impact in healthcare is serious work, but that doesn’t mean we can’t have a good time while we’re at it. We laugh together, we don’t take ourselves too seriously, and we’re always trying to make our customers crack a smile.
What we’re looking for:
Sermo is in search of a motivated junior specialist, responsible for the quality of online surveys. Reviewing clients questionnaires, testing programmed online surveys, checking gathered data quality – here is a short list of QA daily tasks. You will constantly be in touch with both programming and project management teams while working on various quality related tasks of your projects. We provide two-months internal training and experienced teammate helping hand to feel confident in your new job!
- Ensuring online survey link compliance with client’s Questionnaires;
- Recommending changes to Questionnaires and programmed links;
- Testing programmed surveys functioning with special tools and manually;
- Registering and checking survey link programming errors and changes;
- Checking quality of gathered data with special tools and manually;
- Investigating and solving data quality issues;
- Complying with internal workflow procedures.
Skills and Qualifications
- University degree (bachelor or higher);
- Fluent in English, both written and oral;
- Good planning skills with a solid attention to details;
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills;
- Effective communication skills;
- Good statistical and numeral ability;
- Multitasking, ability to work well under pressure;
- Willingness to acquire knowledge on new technologies to solve quality problems.
- Experience in Market Research field;
- Sociology/Statistics degree would be an advantage;
- Comfortable with Microsoft Excel .
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
- Dynamic and challenging international experience;
- Possibility to grow professionally;
- Quarterly compensation award based on the performance level;
- Subsidy for Sport Activities, private Health Insurance; additional paid holidays;
- We provide two-months internal training and experienced teammate helping hand to feel confident in your new job!
Sermo is the world leader in turning physician experience, expertise, and observations into actionable insights for the global healthcare community. Engaging with more than 1.3 million physicians across 150 countries, the company offers a unique physician-first online community that allows clinicians to communicate about issues that are important to them and their patients. Sermo uses a suite of proprietary, technology-enabled tools, so that they are able to cultivate a deep understanding of healthcare provider observations that can benefit pharmaceutical, healthcare partners and the medical community at large. To learn more, visit sermo.com
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 1520 – 2100
Galioja iki: 2022.12.27
€ 2200 – 2500
Galioja iki: 2022.12.14
€ 1600 – 1770
Galioja iki: 2022.12.07
€ 1900 – 4000
Galioja iki: 2022.12.09
€ 1800 – 2400
Galioja iki: 2022.12.14
€ 1980 – 2200
Galioja iki: 2022.12.10