- Apie įmonę
Here at Oxylabs, ambition is contagious. Our goal is to enable you to drive your own development. We have a freedom to create, explore and innovate. When energy and sincerity have a place to prosper, it helps create a solid team, consisting of diverse talents, competencies, and skills.
This time, we need you on our team!
What You Will Do:
- Gathering and preparing business requirements to cover business needs;
- Creating a detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities and solutions;
- Review and update the CRM system with any contractual changes notifying relevant departments affected;
- Applying a focus on continuous improvement and process analysis techniques to ensure devised processes are as efficient and effective as possible;
- Influencing the expectations of stakeholders across the business regarding their understanding and utilization of the CRM systems;
- Monitor integrations for issues and resolve as able;
- Supporting and enforcing the maintenance of data quality within the system.
What We Expect:
- Experience of working as a business analyst within a project environment, delivering IT-enabled change on CRM projects;
- Experience of the full project delivery life cycle and experience of delivery across different phases of the project, including testing and release practice;
- Experience in managing own time effectively in an environment of competing end-user demands and time-critical schedules;
- Motivated and driven by continuous change and seeking out opportunities to improve;
- Experience of working with senior management, good stakeholder management skills;
- Knowledge of CRM systems (ideally Salesforce.com).
Interested? Join a culture where:
- We are crazy about technology. At Oxylabs you can have all the tech you need to work on pioneering global products and expand your own expertise with a tech stack that matters;
- We constantly learn: training courses of your choice, books, conferences, business trips, and more. You could join regular internal events, workshops, team retreats & the best workation trips;
- We believe that the best results come from collaborating. So we like to work and interact together. Yet, we offer flexibility in regards to working hours and place – we support your freedom to choose and bring the best out of you;
- We are open to feedback not only from clients but also from colleagues - this gives us great lessons to learn. Our culture is based on honesty, trust, and ownership;
- Sure, we also enjoy common life pleasures – we have fully stocked kitchens, a PS5 with plenty of games, Foosball, a Friday happy hour tradition, professional in-house physiotherapists, and much more. We also encourage our employees to suggest things to make our offices a happy place to hang out;
- Health insurance is our way to care for you;
- Gross salary 1990 - 3640 EUR/month. Keep in mind that we are open to discuss a different salary based on your skills and competences.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 4200 – 5900
Galioja iki: 2022.12.22
€ 2100 – 2500
Galioja iki: 2022.12.07
€ 1903 – 2422
Galioja iki: 2022.12.23
€ 3000 – 4000
Galioja iki: 2022.12.21
€ 1900 – 2500
Galioja iki: 2022.12.08
€ 3300 – 3630
Galioja iki: 2022.12.29