- Apie įmonę
If you are tired from monotonous projects with the same old results and you aspire to work with modern technology stack – Azure Cloud, Microservices – and modern tools – CI, TDD, Agile – to get the job done – this is a position for you. We are looking for a DEVOPS ENGINEER, whose main mission will be to develop best tools and practices of secure CI/CD support developers with infrastructure issues when building software for a patented hardware solution.
• Building great CI/CD. We understand CI/CD is written as code once and run many times.
• Helping shape what we build. You’ll be working closely with product owners, designers and other engineers to design and refine our work. We work as a team and your input is key.
• Owning delivery. We’re obsessed with shipping value; you’ll own work beyond just a pull request. You’ll care about bugs, scalability, uptime and other non-functional requirements.
• Growing together. You’ll review others work and happily seek feedback on yours to ensure we build a better codebase and sharpen each others skills. Constantly analyzes technological trends and presents lessons learnt to the team.
• A skilled Engineer. 2+ years’ experience of building CI/CD process with any of those tools: Terraform, Ansible, Chef Puppet, Azure DevOps, TeamCity, Jenkins, Circle CI, Travis, Git Actions.
• Excellent on Shell Scripting. Enjoy the variety of scripting languages PowerShell, bash, Python and others.
• Deals in databases. You have experience with relational and non-relational databases, also can query-plan your way through scaling issues.
• Happy in the Clouds. You have knowledge of Kubernetes, Azure or AWS and be comfortable working with a system that supports users from around the world, at scale.
• Well-principled. Especially in the craft of DevOps Engineering – you will understand deeply: Security first, OWASP top 10, No manual step all needs to be run as code, software development lifecycle of large scale applications.
• Bias for action. You see a problem, you fix a problem. You get buy in for your solutions and keep tickets moving. We’re always looking for ways to ship at pace.
• Growth mindset. A willingness to use your skills and experience to mentor less-experienced engineers. A desire to learn from others and make yourself better every day.
• Agile outlook. You need to be excited about working in a fast-changing environment. Products, tools, frameworks and processes change, we evolve and take the best bits with us. The teams drive the evolution.
NICE TO HAVE
• Logistics in mind. Industry knowledge of material handling solution (warehouse equipment, micro fulfilment center).
• Automation driven. Basic understanding of other controls automation related equipment, e.g. Bar code scanners, machine vision systems, PLC;
• Thinking about security. Familiarity with DevSecOps.
• Ability to influence software CI/CD process and tools;
• An opportunity to work with the newest engineering innovations;
• A position in a fast-growing startup company with the potential to become one of the market-disrupting businesses;
• Awesome, young, friendly & open-minded team;
• Health insurance;
• Modern office in the heart of Vilnius;
• Business trips (when available) to international conferences KubeCon CloudNativeCon;
• Azure DevOps expert training to grow your skills;
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 1870 – 2810
Galioja iki: 2022.12.10
€ 2300 – 2500
Galioja iki: 2022.12.07
€ 3000 – 6000
Galioja iki: 2022.12.29
€ 1400 – 1900
Galioja iki: 2022.12.17
€ 922 – 1299
Galioja iki: 2022.12.15
€ 1653 – 2315
Galioja iki: 2022.12.29