- Apie įmonę
IT Project Manager – Vilnius, Lithuania
Are you a passionate leader with the ability to drive great results and high employee engagement? Are you excited by an opportunity to join an incredibly strong, unified, management team working for a global leading fortune 500 company? Join Western Union as an IT Project Manager.
Motivated by our values: purpose driven, globally minded, and trustworthy & respectful
We're a FinTech that's using insight from customers and colleagues worldwide to improve financial services for families, small businesses, multinational corporations, and non-profit organizations. We're a team of over 8,000 employees serving 200 countries and territories. We believe when money moves, better things happen.
Better requires process discipline and simplification
In this role, you will be responsible for managing the successful end-to-end delivery of complex IT projects through disciplined and accepted processes leveraging both Waterfall and Agile methods. To be successful in this role will require the balancing of schedules, scope, and budget with project sponsors, business partners, vendors, and service providers. Ongoing communications are critical including reporting of deliverables and escalation of risks and issues.
Your skills should include experience managing IT projects and programs as assigned and ensuring projects are delivered on schedule, within budget, and in compliance with the set standards. You will ensure alignment across multiple IT and business teams on overall project objectives, and timing, and ensure that alignment is maintained through the duration of the engagement. You will prepare and publish project-relevant reports dashboards to communicate progress on critical objectives as needed. You will develop and maintain strong working relationships with project sponsors, business stakeholders, subject matter experts, technical leads, and middle and senior management throughout the project. You will ensure project objectives are clearly defined and have sponsor's and stakeholder's agreement/approvals. You identify and resolve critical resource demands and cross-functional dependencies.
You will be responsible for proactively managing the risks and issues and establishing contingency and risk mitigation plans that arise during a project. You will adhere to established support and service/change management policies and procedures. You can effectively communicate and continually manage project expectations with team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
For Agile/Scrum efforts, you will facilitate, as needed, all Scrum-related activities including Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum, Sprint Retrospective, Sprint Review, and refinement activities. You will actively interface with Product Owners to facilitate effective Product Backlog management and Sprint activities. You will remove impediments or guide the team to remove impediments, using problem-solving techniques. You will guide the team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum methods and values to meet or exceed the customer's expectations. You will provide Agile and Scrum relevant coaching to the team and Product Owner, as needed. You will develop release plans in an Agile framework. You will administer Scrum standup meetings.
What we require:
- For this role a bachelor's degree in, Business Administration, Computer Science, or a related field preferred
- You will have 2+ years of technology experience including requirements management, analysis and design required
- You will have 2+ years of project management experience (full project life cycle management) related to business software or system integration projects (packaged and custom developed) desired
- You will be proficient in Excel and other Microsoft technologies (Word, PowerPoint, Project)
- Preferably you will have JIRA experience
- You will demonstrate a record of leadership, team building, and technical success in Information Technology
- You have experience in project delivery success on collaborative efforts working with external vendors and other business partners
- You have a strong familiarity with project management and vendor management tools and techniques
- You can demonstrate the ability to recognize and resolve problems quickly under tight deadlines. Your history includes the ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, and handle multiple projects simultaneously using proven organizational and negotiation skills
- You are a self-starter with the ability to manage multiple concurrent projects with strong planning, organizational and analytical skills
- Effective verbal and written communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills are essential including the ability to articulate risks and issues and accurately analyze problems, explain solutions, and present technical material to end users in a non-technical manner
- You are skilled in working with cross-functional teams to affect collaboration, resolution of issues, and community building across multiple functions ability to work credibly with and influence colleagues, managers, senior level sponsors, and executives
- Experience working in a business/IT capacity for a company with financial industry knowledge is a plus
- A Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is desired
- A Scrum Master certification (CSM) desired; experience strongly preferred
Join us, and let's connect the world
Western Union is transforming its business and shaping the financial services sector by driving quality, convenience, and customer service to new levels of excellence. It's an exciting time for our organization, as the largest cross-border money transfer operator, trusted by millions of consumers around the world. If you're ready to unleash your potential to help drive change through bottom-up innovation, apply now.
We're a company on the move, and we want our people to grow and develop. You'll have plenty of opportunities to learn new skills and build a career, as well as a great salary and benefits package.
We are passionate about our diversity. Our commitment is to provide an inclusive culture that celebrates the unique backgrounds and perspectives of our global teams, while reflecting the communities we serve. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, political affiliation, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, or veteran (U.S.) status. The company will provide accommodation to applicants, including those with disabilities, during the recruitment process, in accordance with applicable laws.
The monthly gross base salary range is 3232 – 5497 EUR. This range represents the anticipated low and high end of the salary for this position. This role is also eligible to receive an annual bonus that aligns with individual and company performance. Actual salaries will vary and are based on factors such as a candidate's qualifications, skills, and competencies. Salary is one component of the Western Union total compensation package, which includes short-term incentives, multiple health insurance options, accident and life insurance, and access to best-in-class development platforms, to name a few! The Recruiter will share other benefits specific to your location and role during the interview process.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 2200 – 2700
Galioja iki: 2022.10.06
€ 900 – 1600
Galioja iki: 2022.10.08
€ 2100 – 2700
Galioja iki: 2022.10.09
€ 800 – 900
Galioja iki: 2022.10.20
€ 1960 – 2500
Galioja iki: 2022.11.02
€ 1900 – 2800
Galioja iki: 2022.10.23