- Apie įmonę
Senior Associate, Solution Engineering (Salesforce) – Vilnius, Lithuania
Are you a salesforce expert and would love to be part of the team designing and developing products based on the Western Union Salesforce ‘Orgs' of our clients, sales, marketing, and operations teams? Are you ready to unleash your potential in a global business that is committed to moving money for the better? Join Western Union as a Senior Associate, Solution Engineering (Salesforce).
Motivated by our values: purpose driven, globally minded, and trustworthy & respectful
We're a FinTech that's using insight from customers and colleagues worldwide to improve financial services for families, small businesses, multinational corporations, and non-profit organizations. We're a team of over 8,000 employees serving 200 countries and territories. We believe when money moves, better things happen.
Better requires process discipline and simplification
As a senior associate, you will be responsible for the implementation of a service delivery model supporting assigned platforms through a predefined framework. This will include the design and development of products based on the Western Union Salesforce ‘Orgs' in support of our clients, sales, marketing, and operations support teams.
You will design, develop, and own user stories end-to-end with minimal handholding, and ensure 90%+ code coverage via Unit Test Cases. You'll be a problem solver and demonstrate an appetite to handle difficult technology challenges, with a can-do attitude also as a Self-starter with the ability to multi-task, prioritize, manage workload, and consistently deliver results. You'll Analyze data quality requirements, conduct technical reviews and work in partnership with the test and business analysts. You will also contribute to innovative ideas, and process/application optimization initiatives.
- Develop and implement new software, maintain and improve existing software
- Ensure that software functionality is implemented with a focus on code optimization and organization
- Recommend improvements to existing software programs
- Troubleshoot application issues and coordinate issue resolution with operations, functional, and technical teams
- Work with a software development team and Service providers in a geographically distributed structure
- Provide coaching to Junior Associates and Associates
- Works independently on complex projects
What we require:
- B.E. / B.Tech. / MCA in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field is required
- Knowledge and experience in configuring and developing on the Salesforce platform
- Self-starter with the ability to multi-task, prioritize, manage workload, and consistently deliver results
- Experience in Agile and Iterative development methodologies
- Strong communication skills with the ability to interact with partners globally
Technical areas of expertise:
- Refactoring and working effectively with legacy Salesforce configuration code
- Troubleshooting application issues in a complex code base, across widely varying customer ‘orgs'
- Full-stack Force.com platform developer: Platform Developer Advanced
- Experience with Apex Triggers, Batch Classes and @Future Methods, Controllers
- Calling REST web services from Apex, generating and parsing JSON in Apex
- Visualforce Pages and Components, including Canvas
- Effective Apex unit testing, including web service mocking
- In-depth knowledge of Salesforce platform Best Practices, Governor Limits and workarounds
- ISEB Certified Solution Architect or equivalent (Desirable)
- Be a Salesforce Certified Developer (401)/Platform Developer II (preferred)
- Be a Salesforce Certified Consultant (Service/Sales/both) (preferred)
Join us, and let's connect the world
Western Union is transforming its business and shaping the financial services sector by driving quality, convenience, and customer service to new levels of excellence. It's an exciting time for our organization, as the largest cross-border money transfer operator, trusted by millions of consumers around the world. If you're ready to unleash your potential to help drive change through bottom-up innovation, apply now.
We're a company on the move, and we want our people to grow and develop. You'll have plenty of opportunities to learn new skills and build a career, as well as a great salary and benefits package.
We are passionate about our diversity. Our commitment is to provide an inclusive culture that celebrates the unique backgrounds and perspectives of our global teams, while reflecting the communities we serve. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, political affiliation, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, or veteran (U.S.) status. The company will provide accommodation to applicants, including those with disabilities, during the recruitment process, in accordance with applicable laws.
The monthly gross base salary range is 1784 – 2882 EUR. This range represents the anticipated low and high end of the salary for this position. This role is also eligible to receive an annual bonus that aligns with individual and company performance. Actual salaries will vary and are based on factors such as a candidate's qualifications, skills, and competencies. Salary is one component of the Western Union total compensation package, which includes short-term incentives, multiple health insurance options, accident and life insurance, and access to best-in-class development platforms, to name a few! The Recruiter will share other benefits specific to your location and role during the interview process.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 2150 – 4700
Galioja iki: 2022.10.09
€ 3000 – 5500
Galioja iki: 2022.10.19
€ 2500 – 3500
Galioja iki: 2022.10.14
€ 2015 – 3025
Galioja iki: 2022.10.16
€ 1576 – 3802
Galioja iki: 2022.10.13
Galioja iki: 2022.10.09