- Apie įmonę
At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Experienced Data Engineer
Data Engineers in this role will have expertise in making available, integrating, and optimizing structured and/or unstructured data using database products, technologies, and methods. Typical examples of the deliverables are database designs, information models (logical, physical, dimensional, etc.), data migration plans, and data warehouses. Data Engineers who primarily apply their Analytics technical skills in internal or external customer services and implementation environment.
- Designing and developing code, scripts, and data pipelines that leverage structured and unstructured data integration from multiple sources
- Participating in requirements and design workshops with our clients
- Developing project deliverable documentation
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Education in Computer Science or equivalent
- The background includes data engineering, business intelligence, and advanced analytics development
- Experience in SQL, NoSQL, and RDBMS Databases
- Experience building complex distributed batch and real-time systems.
- Experience with any of these Programming languages – Python, Java, Spark, Scala or equivalent
Preferred Professional and Technical Expertise:
- Unix experience
- Data Migration experience
- Data Modelling experience
- Impala and/or Hive experience
- Data Warehousing experience
- Big Data technologies experience
- Cloud technologies (IBM Cloud, AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform)
- Dynamic work in projects for customers from Fortune 500 companies list.
- Premium, full life-cycle work experience on high-profile IT solutions with a direct impact on people and businesses
- Personalized professional growth, mentoring, training and clear career progression
- Flexible work & life balance
- Remote work opportunities from anywhere in the World
- Private health insurance, life insurance, critical illness insurance