- Apie įmonę
Join our team as a Strategic Programs Manager - Cloud Services!
Yes, you can! That's our attitude towards our work, ambitious, ideas and relationships. We, at Luminor, believe that anyone has the potential to achieve big things and we encourage everyone to achieve them – professionally and personally.
Whoever you are, and whatever your role is, with Luminor you will get a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to literally build a local banking champion.
Luminor is offering employment for people displaced by the invasion of Ukraine. We are a dynamic, Pan-Baltic bank with a diverse team and have a number of great professional opportunities available both in business and support functions.
What You Will Do:
- Manage and lead the Transformation Programme teams and operational initiatives, driving and managing Luminor transition from on prem to cloud environments
- Drive cloud transformation in the cost effective way ensuring optimal TCO across the lifecycle and following also short-term cost targets
- Drive Cloud opertional optimisation and improvement initiatives
- Formulate demand on and oversee technology projects required for execution of cloud transformation
- Facilitate and oversee establishment of cloud-related Luminor internal regulations and procedures as well as respective capabilities (tools, processes and competences)
- Support critical cloud-related Luminor development and operataional initiatives and projects
- Influence changes that increase team performance
- Utilize broader experience both in waterfall, hybrid and agile ways of working
- Ensure and develop high performance oriented and consistent ways of working in line with Luminor’s business and IT guidelines, methods and practices
- Support, engage and motivate the team in their deliveries towards Technology Transformation agenda and goals
- Collaborate with stakeholders to understand requirements, their value and prioritization, recommending and advising business and IT stakeholders on options, risks, and costs pertaining to Transformation programme
- Contribute to team and company performance through effective networking, collaboration and leading through example
- Promote and support living the Luminor values and building the strong Luminor brand
As a Program Manager, you will drive delivery of initiatives and will be expected to lead with an influential and technical point of view. Your scope will include a range of tasks supporting the Information Technology group. You will be working with our Infrastructure, Architecture and Security teams to drive the standardization, automation, and optimization of our public cloud current and future presence, including improving Luminor Public cloud journey. The range of work is broad, and your depth of knowledge is welcomed.
What We Expect:
- 5+ years of Project Management experience in Information Technology
- Technical knowledge and experience in Cloud Services. Good understanding of public cloud benefits, services, and solutions (especially AWS). Experience executing large-scale hybrid and public cloud transformation including business case, cloud governance and roadmap development
- Experience with modern ways of working: management of technology products, agile frameworks
- Proven leadership and change management skills in rapidly changing organizational environment
- Experience of working with internal technology organization and multiple vendors according to various service delivery models and project/programme setups
- Understanding of how modern technology supports and enables business contributing to the creation of value for customers and competitive advantage
- Results oriented and structured approach to IT service delivery with proven track record of delivering tangible results as part of the team, including external contractors and vendors
- Knowledge of and practical experience with IT service delivery management frameworks, processes and procedures
- Fluency in communication in English
What We Offer:
- Flexibility. Flexible working hours, remote work and possibility to work from anywhere in EU, Iceland, Switzerland and UK (in total 90 days per year)
- International teams. Teams that go outside Pan-Baltic boarders where people value challenging work...
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 4200 – 5900
Galioja iki: 2022.12.10
Galioja iki: 2022.12.05
€ 2000 – 5000
Galioja iki: 2022.12.16
€ 4000 – 6000
Galioja iki: 2022.12.01
€ 3818 – 5727
Galioja iki: 2022.12.07
€ 5200 – 7800
Galioja iki: 2022.12.08